you can go die in hell

I knock on the door of my house. The person that answered was someone that I haven't seen in a very long time.

"Caden?"

"Baby brother" he says.

"Thought you were in prison?" I ask.

"Well I might have escaped" he says.

"What, aren't cops looking for you" I say.

"Hell yeah, let them look I don't give a fuck."

"You are crazy" I say.

"We all are mick."

"You are more crazy caden" I say.

"Well you get that way in prison."

"Anyways where's terry?" I ask.

"He was tooken away to jail when I found mom dead" he says.

"Really you found her" I said.

"Yeah, it was horrible" he says.

"I'm sorry caden."

"Anyway want to go get coffee and tell me who your little friend is here" he says.

"Fine and this is Ian" I said. I was scared to tell him he was my boyfriend but I did.

"He's my boyfriend."

"Oh that's cool" he says.

We made our way to this small cafe outside of town. Ian was staring off into space. God I was really worried about him, I love him so much and didn't want anything to happen to him.

"Hey you ok?" I asked.

He nodded his head and continued to look out the window. I just grabbed his hand in mine. I've never really did this before, it felt nice.
He looked at me cofused but then he smiled. This made me feel better inside.
We finally got to this cafe place and walk inside. We got some glares but I didn't care, I had my brother back.
We sit down and a waitress came over and took our orders, ian got a french vinalla coffee, I got black coffee and so did caden.
We sat there silently for a little while before caden said anything.

"Look um I didn't break out" he says.

"So why did you lie?" I ask.

"Cause I used to be a tough ass, I'm softer now" he says.

"What do you mean?"

"We are actually meeting someone here, well you will be meeting them" he says.

"Um...." I say. Before I could finish a guy walked up behind caden and kissed his cheek.

"Babe I've missed you so much, I haven't seen you since I visited you last fall, I'm so glad you were let out" he says.

So my brother is gay. Huh never saw this coming.

"Guys this is ryan" Caden says.

Ok I've made up caden but it's for the story and the guy on the right is caden and the other guy is ryan, this is before caden went to jail

Ok I've made up caden but it's for the story and the guy on the right is caden and the other guy is ryan, this is before caden went to jail. This is just how I see them.

"Um nice to meet you ryan" I say.

"Oh is this your brother and his boyfriend?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah ry, this is mickey and ian" he says.

"Oh well nice to meet you two" he says. He then sits by my brother and kisses his cheek again.

God this kind of is getting weird.