becoming a milkovich

Guess who plays in twilight lol....I didn't know this because I didn't watch shameless until the end of the third season...now I'm watching breaking dawn part 2 and I found him lol

Standing on one knee, I'm pretty sure my heart and mind would explode.
I didn't even realize what I said until ian had a tear slipping down his cheek. I was really doing this.

Not thinking about anything else at this moment. Pulling out the black velvet box, I take ahold of ian's hand. I really loved him didn't I. Everything in my world changed ever since I met this redhead a short couple months ago. I lost my mother and he was there. I got my brother back and he was there. I look up one more time hoping this was real, it was.

All that mattered now was him. Everything is so complete with him, not a hole in my heart. Ian gallagher filled that gap and he always will.
When I first started to fall in love, I didn't want to admit it, I was too scared of reject. Knowing he loved me too that was the best day of my life.

I then say the words that will change my life forever.

"Ian gallagher, will you do me the honor and marry me" I say.

Ian's eyes are now full of tears. They weren't sad or mad or confused, they were happy. I smiled because I knew what he was about to say.

"Yes mickey, I'll marry you" he says.

I instantly put the ring on his finger. Then I stood up and kissed him on the lips, bringing him closer to me.
Everything about this moment was crazy but I was completely fine with it. The love of my life is marrying me. I was so happy, nothing else could make me happier. As ian and I ended our kiss we heard footsteps from both sides of us.

"What did we miss" lip says.

"Yeah I'd like to know that to" fiona says, a smile on her face.

"Umm well, i.....we, well" I say. I couldn't get out the words, I was too nervous and excited to form any.
Ian just stood there, his cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Ian what's going on?" Lip asks.

Everyone looked at us confused, excited and even happy.

"Mickey proposed and well I said yes" he says.

He had a giagantic smile on his face and he was embarrased. I too felt the heat in my cheeks rise. Everyone just looked at us blank faced. Now I was the one with the confused face.

"Who knew that mickey milkovich would actually marry someone" lip says.

I laugh thinking about my old self. I was scared about my sexuality and I hid it by being a jerk. Everyone said I would end up in jail for the rest of my life, but here I am holding hands with my now fiance. I wasn't scared anymore.