1

Brandon James

Location:  Lakewood
Occupation: Masked Serial Killer
Family:
•Troy James (Older Brother)
•Cassie James (Mother)
• Ed James (Father)

-Known to have may had Proteus syndrome; causing overgrowth of skin, bones, muscles, fatty tissues, and blood vessels.
After several failed attempts to have surgery done Brandon became obsessed with a local Lakewood teen "Daisy".

Brandon James went on to kill five students on October 31, 1994 after a disagreement with the boyfriend of  "Daisy"

Kevin Duval is the soul surviving victim.
————————————————————
I slam my notebook shut as I check the time.

7:28

I should probably be heading to school before I'm late. I just wish I could find out more on the Brendon James case. I've always loved this kind of stuff, the gore, the horror, even if my mom never approved. It was just the mystery of it all that got me wondering, how's it going to end this time? I shook my head, I've got enough to worry about at the moment to worry about that.

I run down the stairs with my bag in hand. It's my first day at this school so I need to get some stuff done at the office too.

Seeing as I'd already finished breakfast I walk right out the door. Oh so luckily the school was within walking distance of my house so I can walk everyday. The house I moved into was really nice, not big but cozy. It was actually my uncles house but he's not home very much due to his work, he works at the police station as an investigator. I've actually been thinking of doing something like that for a while or just something to do with the police. It's just a thought though so I don't really know what I am going to do after school ends.

Walking up to the school I pull out my tangled mess of earbuds and plug them in, keeping my head down trying to stay unnoticed. I don't like people, that's basically it. Actually most of my old school was pretty close, especially when it came to the loners the popular kids were pretty nice. Of coarse there was the odd annoying kid but c'est la vie.

I take out my earbuds as I near the office. Weaving through crowds is a specialty of mine, even if I don't have the most petit figure I can go through crowds like a boss.

After the lady telling me the assets of the school she asked if I'd like someone to give me a tour but I politely declined seeing as I could get to know it better if I just wandered. I asked directions to my first class and went on way.

*********************
I make it to English before the bell and slip in the door as I head to the very back of the class. I'm definitely not sitting anywhere near the front, especially with no friends here. A boy comes and sits in the desk to my left, which is kind of annoying seeing as there were plenty near the front. Maybe he's new here too? I make the "smart" decision to ignore him and lean back in my chair to observe the room. As more people enter I start to see the groups and cliques form in the class, I see the popular group, a girl with dirty blonde hair, a blue shirt and jewelry to match and a boy who definitely seems to cocky for his own good.

They're definitely together...Or hooking up.

I think while seeing the obvious flirting going on. I continue looking on and see two girls who definitely don't seem as annoying as the rest, I also see the ''jock'' talking to the blonde "smarty". It doesn't really seem like the rest of the class is very important or interesting. I see the teacher walk in and damn he's not too bad. Instead of ignoring the teacher to continue flirting, the dirty blonde whips her head to smirk at him.

Interesting, that wasn't too hard to spot quickly.

The bell rings and he starts the lesson. I find out his name is Mr.Branson but am easily bored with what he starts off with. Wait scratch that. Walking Dead? I pull myself to attention and get interested.

"Is the Walking Dead on the midterm?" The popular boy asks eagerly.

"Zombies are not literature Jake." The blonde says with a scoff.

"Why not?" The boy next to me asks turning his head towards her.

She looks back at him with a confused glance so he continues.

"George Romero, Horace Walpole, it's all the same bones."

"Or the same rotting flesh." I chuckle lightly, adding into the conversation.

Mr.Branson continues to state that this kind of stuff is all over T.V right now. I have to agree because that's most of what I watch. Jake goes to add some other movies in but what happens next is what interests me.

"Uhh, those are slasher movies." A boy sitting a couple seats up argues.

"You can't do a slasher movie as a T.V series."

Mr.Branson motions for him to continue so that's exactly what he does.

"Well think about it."

I note his keen sense of enthusiasm on the subject as the whole class listens in. Just as he finishes I hear a very familiar chime from my bag, luckily I turned it down before school but as I pull my phone out and read the text wondering who on earth it would be.

"Omgsh! I can't believe I only heard now it must be chaos there!!"

It was a close friend but I respond even with the threat of getting caught.

"What happened?"

I hear the familiar ding but this time so does the whole class. I look down at my phone ignoring the stares.

"Aria right? Well if you don't already know you're not aloud to use phones in class.

I'm shocked that my friend found out before the whole school. It's kind of crazy actually. I shake my head as I bring my head up to reply.

"Yes I understand that but just wondering who's Nina Patterson?"

"Just a student here why?"

"Well I don't think she's a student here anymore..."

I look back down at the text, curious at what could've happened as I read it once again. It seems as though the threat of getting caught isn't the worst threat out there.

"A girl at your new school! Nina Patterson was found dead at her home!!"