Story ideas!

I'm going to write down the name and a short description of the fic idea below and all you've got to do is comment on the one you want me to write ^-^ let's go.
(These are just a few of my ideas)

Back in 2009
Alternates between 2009 phan and 2012 phan.
It's 2012 and Dan and Phils relationship is suffering. To help, Dan thinks back to 2009 when he first met Phil and everything was alright.

My name is [Dan]
Dan is just like any other boy... except he was born in a girls body.
When he reveals to his best friend how he feels she leaves him and he soon gains the unwanted attention of Phil Lester - a person who won't let Dan forget what body he was born into. 
https://www.wattpad.com/story/51353603-hi-my-name-is-dan (DONE)

Alone
Dan is in love with Phil but he is nothing more than a fan in the YouTubers eyes. When his best friend gets into a relationship, Dan is lonelier than ever and wishes to be alone with Phil.
When Dan wakes up the next morning every one is gone... except for one person who is uploading on their YouTube channel.

The good and the bad
Punk Phil and Pastel Dan
Dan used to be popular at his old school. Then it all changed.
His only hope is to get in with the popular gang, but to do that he must befriend Phil Lester.

ALSO I'm really excited because I finished writing a book on my personal wattpad that I'm later hoping to self publish ^-^ Thank you everyone who has ever commented on a fic because you really gave me the confidence to write something other than phan.
If you want to read it then comment here and I'll dm you a link :)
- Rach x