Stole My Phone?

Shveta's P.O.V

"I hate these people. They have no manner-" Bang. I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. Shit. People were looking at me now. I looked around to see the person I bumped into. He was nowhere to be seen. Idiot. He didn't even see me coming. I got up trying to avoid people staring. I just don't understand, what's there to stare!! Can't someone fall? I picked up my phone, grabbed my bags and started walking. 

I was walking past a few shops and suddenly I realized I didn't have my phone. I stopped. I searched it in my pockets but it wasn't there. I usually keep it in my back-pockets. Suddenly it struck my mind... it must be the guy I bumped into! He stole my phone!! Asshole. I turned around to find him. There he was! I walked towards him. He's gonna be so dead. 

THE GUY'S P.O.V

"Excuse me!" Some girl yelled from behind. She had long brown hair, dark green eyes, a pale skin and pink lips. She was beautiful.

"You thief! You think I won't be able to find you! Where is my phone?" She said in a stern voice. I was dragged out of my thoughts when she snapped at me. Wait..thief? "What are you talking about? I don't even know you girl." I had no idea what she was saying. "Don't act smart. I know people like you. GIVE - ME - MY - PHONE - BACK !" What phone was she talking about? And how dare she talk to ME like that! Doesn't she know who I am? Maybe she's just acting to get noticed. Smart! "Listen, I don't even know you. I don't have your phone, and I know your plan too..." I snapped at her. "What plans? You are making plans of bumping into someone and stealing their phones! And if you don't believe me, then check your phone.. I should rather say MY phone!" Who the hell does she think she is!? "Fine." I took my phone out.

Shit.

It was hers.

"I'm so sorry, I think it must have got exchanged when we bumped cuz I am not having my phone too-" "You are a thief! First you bump into me, second you argue with me saying that I am making plans and third, when you know that you are caught, you don't accept that you are a thief! How... STUPID!" Great. This is the best day ever. Virat Kohli, you are not as famous as you think and on top of that, you are a thief too! I don't believe what was happening. "Oh really! If I am a thief by having your phone, then you too must be having mine. So you are a thief too! Now give me my phone." Now I seriously don't care if the people were looking or not, but I was going to get my phone back. "How would I have your phone! You purposely bumped into me and stole my phone." I don't believe this girl! She was actually blaming me for something I haven't done. "Why don't you just look for yourself?!" 

Shveta's P.O.V

"Why don't you look for yourself?!" He is such a bastard. Why the hell should I look for HIS phone in MY bag! "Look you-" I was about to say something when my phone rang. 

Wait.

It's not MY phone ringing?! 

Shit. I opened my bag and saw that it was HIS phone ringing. Geez! How can I be so stupid! "I'm so so so so SO sorry!" I returned his phone to him. God, I felt so guilty for that! "It's okay. Happens..." He said. "No! Look, I am really sorry for what I said.." I felt so stupid. I wanted to punch myself in the face. "It's okay... At least now you know that I am not a THIEF!" He giggled. "Yeah. Coffee? It's just a way to say sorry!" I said. "Okay..." He smiled.

"Thanks--" 

"Virat"

"Shveta"

After introducing myself, we went towards the car in the parking lot and then drove off to Starbucks... one of my fave places to hang out!