Coffee

Shveta's P.O.V

Starbucks was at a distance of around 20 minutes. We made our way in and sat near a window. I still felt bad for what I did and I must have said sorry for like hundred times! God, such a fool I am. We started drinking our coffees when the waitress came to ask if we wanted anything else. I shook my head saying a no. She made a weird face when she looked at me. Whatever bitch! As if I care...! Huh! Then she turned around to Virat. She looked at him and asked him the same. She kept on asking him. It was clear that she was flirting with him and it was irritating him. I couldn't help but laugh at it. That was fun..!!

"You think it's fun?! Look at her dude... she's...anyway!" He said.

I was controlling my laughter but finally I burst out laughing at that. "Come on! You can try." I said.

"STOP! Okay? I don't even want to think about it. Can we leave now...? :/" He asked. Yeah it was better to leave or else this waitress will be pissing him off.

We left Starbucks. We talked a lot. We spoke about our likes and dislikes which were NOT AT ALL  same, we spoke about cars which was the ONLY common thing we liked. He was not one of those talkative people, but he was a good company. We laughed and even cracked jokes. It felt like I knew him since a long time. Though I didn't like to accept it, I was enjoying. I felt good being there with him. I shared many things with him even though I just met him. None of us thought that some time ago people who were fighting like streets dogs are now very good friends. I almost forgot that a few hours ago my boyfriend, "EX" boyfriend broke up with me just because he thinks I was not lucky for him. Asshole. He was not the only one to say that. My other relationships too, have ended like this. I feel so unlucky sometimes. Like a piece of crap who people use and throw.

I sighed and got out of the sad, heartbreaking memories which always made me cry. 

There was a small park on the opposite side of the road. There were hardly few people out there. 

"Let's go over there." He said. "There is hardly anybody over there." I said. "For sometime... please!" He said with a puppy dog face. "Fine.. that was cute.." I said pointing at the puppy face. It was almost dark.. around 6:30 pm. We crossed the street and walked in.