Chapter 1: A New Addition

The beautiful morning sun shining all over the park peeked into Mordecai's window and shined on his feathery, blue face. He took a look at the time and found out that it was 8:34 A.M. Stunned, Mordecai jumped out of his bed and remembered that he has a 9:00 Morning meeting.

"Rigby! Rigby! Wake up dude! Were gonna be late for the meeting!" Shouted Mordecai.

"Wha-wha-wha-what? What meeti-OH MY GOD THE MEETING! Benson's gonna kill us now..." Says Rigby, in a drowsy manner out of all the crazy partying they had yesterday.

"Dude, we still have hope. Just pull yourself together fast!"

As Mordecai and Rigby run down the steps, they encounter the "Naive man from Lolliland" as he is called, the sweet old man named Pops.

"Why, good morning Mordecai! Good morning Rigby! What's with all the rushing?" Said Pops, in a voice as sweet as a Butterscotch lollipop.

"Hey Pops." Replied Mordecai and Rigby.

"We are rushing because of the 9 A.M. meeting." Said Mordecai.

"Has it started yet?" Said Rigby, a little bit startled.

"No, not at all boys, not at all."

"Okay, thanks Pops." Replied Mordecai.

As they rushed downstairs, they found a nervous Benson.

"Where were you two?! You are LATE! How many times have I told you to get up at 8:00 A.M. to get the meeting ready? Do you guys want to get fired? You two slack all day and party all night, and guess who pays the price?"

"Who?" Blurted Rigby.

"Shut up Rigby! Sorry Benson, We'll wake up early next time. We promise."

"Okay guys, just go have a seat and BE QUIET because I have a special announcement." Says Benson in a calm voice.

"Good Morning Guys."

"Good Morning Benson." Replied all of the park workers.

"Ok men, I have a really special announcement. Well, as you may know, we need some more help down here at the park, so we are bringing a new worker. The thing is that I've interviewed a new recruit, but the thing is that the recruit is a woman."

"You know who else is a lady that works at a park? MY MOM! Ahahaha!" Blurted Muscle Man.

"No Muscle Man, it's not your mom. I made sure she isn't your mom. This lady never had kids before."

"Oh whatevs."

"Anyway men, she will be arriving any minute now. Any questions?"

"Yes, I have a question." Said Rigby, "Is she mean and crazy like Susan?"

"No Rigby, she is actually a really nice, young lady. She has alot of manners and treats everyone with respect."

Then, they heard knocking on the door...