Chapter 2: Ellie

Then, they hear knocking on the door.

"She must be here right now, Thomas go get the door."

"I hate my life."Murmured Thomas.

Then, proceeds a tall, gorgeous lady with shiny black hair, big beautiful brown eyes and a perfect smile with a set of carefully placed white teeth. Her body was curvy, but she wasn't fat. All of the mens jaws dropped, and Pops jumped up and shouts:

"Ellie!!!!"

"Pops sweetie! I missed you so much!" Screeched the Park Princess.

They proceeding hugging and greeting each other, while all the other guys were shocked to know that Pops knew the beauty.

"I am sorry guys, I just got carried away. Let me introduce myself, My name is Elizabeth Margaret Jenkins, but I like being called Ellie."

While the beautiful lady was talking, Mordecai remembered his beloved Margaret and was looking down to the ground and seemed uninterested in the new Margaret who works at the park.

"Sir? Sir? Hey friend?" She said while looking down at a heart-broken Mordecai, "You seem down, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." Said Mordecai over his breath.

"A Girl?" She said.

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys how I know Ellie." Said Pops, "She used to go to school with me-"

"SCHOOL!" They all shouted.

"Yes, and she is very intelligent. She has the ability to read peoples minds and know how they are feeling." Continued Pops, "She was me best friend since Nursery, all the way until college, but we then got separated..."

"I was in deep despair at those times, I wanted Pops back, and also something really bad happened." Said Ellie, sniffling a bit, "My parents got kidnapped, and all our money got stolen. We were a rich family, one of the richest in the world, but all of that went up in flames. My parents are currently in an unknown place, but I know they are still alive, because I recently spoke to them, but they refused to tell me where they were." She said in tears.

"Oh yeah, the Jenkins family kidnapping, I remember that story." Said Skips.

"Oh honey, please don't cry. I know it's hard, but I know you will find them one day." Said Pops while hugging the beautiful doll.

So, Ellie then got out her handkerchief, wiped off her tears and said:

"Where is my room Master Benson, I just came from a long drive and I need a rest."

"Muscle Man and High-Fives, go check if there are any vacant rooms in the house." Says Benson, "And Miss.Jenkins, you don't have to call me Master, please."

"No it's over respect, I must call you Master."

"Well, You guys never introduced yourselves to me." Says Ellie, With a weak smile on her face.

"I'm Mordecai."

"I'm Rigby."

"I'm Skips."

"I'm, as you may know, Benson, and the 2 other guys who are searching for a room for you are Muscle Man/Mitch and the other guy is High Five Ghost."

"Mordecai, I'd like to have a little chat with you this afternoon, after our shift, if you like?" Said Ellie.

"Yeah sure." Says Mordecai.

"Hey Benson, There is no space for the new girl to crash." Said a panting Muscle Man.

"Well then, I'll pay your rent for you until you are fix-"

"No! There is space! She can share a room with me!" Piped Pops.

"But I don't think you have an extr- Ohhh, I got it." Winked Benson.

"Come along Ellie, let me show you to your room." Said Pops.

"Master Benson, would you mind if I went to bed? I am really, really exausted, but I need to start my shift..." Murmured Ellie.

"No it's fine, sleep all day if you want, I know tired you'd feel after a long car trip."

"Thank you for your charity Master Benson and Pops and all the other young, lovely park men."

"Don't sweat it sister, just doing our job." Replied Muscle Man.

"You're quite welcome Miss.Jenkins, you can start your shift tomorrow."

"Why isn't Benson nice to us like he is to this chick. Is it cause she's a 'lady'? Whispered Rigby.

"Rigby, do you think she's in her 20s like us? She is Pops' age, but she just looks younger than her age and so that means Benson has to treat her with more respect." Replied Mordecai.

"Woah, she looks like she is in her 20s though...So Benson's respecting her like an old lady?" Asked Rigby.

"Yeah, something like that."

After that conversation, Mordecai and the Gang went to do what they had to do, fix, garden, clean, cook, sell, assist etc. That afternoon, Benson decided to welcome Margaret #2 with a dinner at The Chinese Restaurant, after Pops told him about her love of Asian Cuisene. She came dressed in a lovely kimono and her hair was tied in a bun.

"Thanks for inviting me to this beautiful chinese restaurant. I really have a love of Asian food." Said the second Margaret.

"That's why I picked the place Ellie, I knew you'd like it." Says Pops, with a huge grin on his lollipop-shaped face.

"Oh Pops," Said Ellie with a smirk on her face,"You are naïve, but you are very sweet, and that's what I love about you."

"Hehehe," Blushed Pops. "Your intelligence is very attractive, and that's the thing about you, Ellie."

"Hey guys the food came!" Yodeled Musce Man, "You guys can flirt later."

"Indeed!" Snapped Ellie, "I am starving!"

After their wonderful meal, a full and replenished Ellie said, "Oh god, I am feeling so full, I don't think I can eat anymore."

"Me too." Said Rigby, with a mouthful of food.

"Dude, close your mouth, that's disgusting." Said Mordecai in a slurred voice.

"I think I'm gonna puke." Said Muscle Man.

"Okay guys, who's going to pay?" Said Benson.

Everyone stared and Benson, and Pops piped:

"Me! I'll pay!"

"Pops, it's just a joke. I will pay." Said Benson.

After they got to the house, Ellie grabbed Mordecai....