ū n u s

Dear mom,
                  I don't want you to worry about me. I'm just leaving for a few weeks. For all you know, I may just come back for lunch today. Please don't make tacos. Please. I don't want to miss them.

                  I am on my own. Just me, my camera and my crazy brain. And yes, I am carrying my migraine pills. And new underwear. . And I'll  make sure I don't eat any peanuts. You take care. Don't do anything crazy. Don't throw a party while I'm gone. Stay away from boys. Got it?
                                     I love you!
                                           ~Wesley.

                           ++++++

                   I picked up my bag and slid the letter through the gap between the door and the floor. Mom is always the second one to wake up. And that also means the last one.

                  Having a boy who has ADHD isn't something  to celebrate. Having a house that is smaller than a garage isn't something you can really enjoy in.

                      You may clearly notice that I'm not the biggest bundle of joy.

            But I'm not sad or anything.

                        I just find happiness in little things. And that's all I need. And of course my mom's food.

       So... Would you like to join me in seeing the world a different way? In making the little things your own world?