I thought that we were friends

I'm the author and I would like to say this. This is my first Eddsworld fanfiction so sorry in advance if this sucks. Just leave comments on what you think I can do to make this better since this will probably end up being a train wreck. Let's start this.

After Tom shot Tord's robot down with a harpoon I couldn't help but run towards the explosion. All of a sudden Tom grabbed my arm.

"Edd, what the hell are you doing?!" Tom yelled while blood was running down his arm.

"I want to make sure that Tord is okay." Tom rolled his eyes.

"You want to check on the person who just tried to kill the three of us! He literally killed Jon. Why do you still trust him?"

Tom was getting angrier since he already had a strong hatred towards Tord.

"Tom, I.. just trust him, okay."

I made him let go of my arm and I ran towards Tord. He didn't notice me at first since he was looking at his robotic arm. I noticed that he had blood all over him and I slowly walked towards him.

"Hey.. Tord." I put my hands in the pockets of my green hoodie. Tord turned his head and looked at me.

"Edd, why are you here? I thought that you would hate me by no-" I interrupted him with a hug. I wasn't surprised by his reaction. He pushed me away.

"Stay away from me! I'm trouble. I don't deserve someone like you as a friend."

"Tord, what you did hurt me but I still want to be friends." I smiled slightly.  He backed away slowly.

"I can't. I know that I'll end up hurting you. I left you for eight years then I come back and do this."

I could tell that what he did really bothered him when a tear rolled down his cheek. I was surprised since Tord never cries. I ended up hugging him again and I was surprised when he hugged me back. I felt someone pull us apart. It was Paul. He was with Patryk.

"Sorry to split up whatever this is but Tord has to come with us."

"W-what. I just got Tord back why does he have to be taken away?" Paul rolled his eyes.

"Did you not just see him shooting rockets everywhere with a giant robot. He also killed an innocent man. We're going to clean him up and go. So say your goodbyes since your other friends obviously don't care about him."

"I thought that this would be our second chance but now you have to go for who knows how long." I looked away slightly.

"Edd, I deserve this so stop worrying about me and have a good life with Tom and Matt. They deserve to be your friends more than me. I should go now." Paul and Patryk finished cleaning him up and put him in the car. At that moment I realized my feelings.

"Tord, wait!" I was too late the car was already gone. I walked down the hill with my hands in my pockets towards Tom and Matt. Tom was still pretty pissed and walked towards me.

"What did that little bitch say to you since you obviously look upset." I was trying to fight back my emotions but they got the best of me.

"Paul and Patryk took him away. He's gone."

"It's about time. He's finally out of our lives. Let's go to my new place since I happened to get a new place before all of this." Matt was still in tears about the house being destroyed and about Tord punching him in the face.

"What about my novelty toy collection and my face." Tom rolled his eyes.

"You can get a new one and your face will eventually heal." We all started to head towards Tom's place with our things that didn't get destroyed.  We chose our rooms and sat on the couch together to watch Zombie Pirates from Hell III.

That's the end of this chapter which was surprisingly long. I'm not the best at writing and there might be some surprises coming up. So see you in the next chapter.