Bando Love

The streets of Harlem.....

The last place you would think to find your future. The broke down cars, abandoned houses, barking dogs, and smelly hoes isn't the image of romance.

In the Projects......

No place for love. The drug dealers on the streets, serving the neighborhood fiends or the prostitutes on the corners, awaiting their next customer, is no place for two lovers.

In the game......

The only place where love can get you killed. Niggas know never to fall in love. Now a days, snakes come in all different shapes and sizes.

These were the cons of being raised by the streets of Harlem. Nobody was safe. It was considered a blessing if you found a down ass nigga/bitch to run the streets with. From the drug dealers to the drug lords to the kingpins to the Heavenly Father, trust didn't exist. Especially for Jahkeem (Sinner) Williams, King of the streets. Sinner's been on the streets since the age of 5 and is now 21. Growing up with no father, an alcoholic mother, and abusive step father, he isn't the typical merciful man. After living traumatic childhood, Sinner's heart has been chained under lock and key. But what happens when the key has been finally found by a 19-year old college scholar?