Chapter 12

Frankie POV

I walked into class early to see Jahkeem wasn't there. I kind of felt a little better about the situation, knowing Erica was there. She changed her schedule cause she wanted to see what went down when she's not here. The difference between me and Erica is I'm just starting to defend myself while she's been boxing bitches since diapers. I never knew why she fought so much, but she never lose.

I think she's rubbing off on me. She even taught me a few combinations last night. I was shaky at first, but now I got them down. I don't know how I feel about fighting because I only got in one fight my entire life. And that was in the heat of passion. I was lucky I won. Or atleast looked like it. But afterwards, I felt horrible. I even wanted to apologize to Kristy but her and Leon were too busy tonguing eachother down.

"Hey girl" Erica said as she walked in the room. She had on her pajamas from last night in our dorm. I laughed at her Betty Boop Pj's, but who am I to talk? I'm only wearing a tank top and sweats with the college logo.

"Hey Eriee" I said with a smile. She took her seat on the other side of me as Mr. Dubai walked in. He slightly put his brief case down and turned to the class. I blushed as he flashed that million dollar smile. I could stare at him all day. He resembled a little of Shemar Moore to me. And we all know Shemar can get it!

"Hello class" He spoke in this special tone of voice. I like to call it his 'boss man' voice. Haha.

"Today we're gonna-" He looked around the room till his eyes landed on Jahkeem's seat. Which was empty.

"Where's Jahkeem?" He said looking at me. I just shook my head. I didn't know where that boy was and honestly, I can care less. I don't have time for whatever he got going on.

"Well okay anyways we will be reviewing the concept of stoichiometry" He said writing on the chalk board. I took out my notebook and began writing notes. He began explaining the method as I wrote everything that came from his mouth. Every word, note, and example. Call me a nerd, but I loved to learn. Whether it was about why the rain drops or why the sky is blue.

"Then you will calculate the molar mass of carbon dioxide-" He was cut off by a big commotion that came from outside.

"What the hell?" Erica mumbled as 'VSOP by K. Michelle' started to play.

"Will Frankie come outside?" I heard a voice say from the commotion. Everyone including the teacher stared at me. I felt uncomfortable so I began to walk to the door. I looked outside to see the most funniest thing in my life.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry!" Jahkeem was standing on top of a bench in a tuxedo and a banquet of roses with his friend holding a stereo. I giggled as he walked up to me. My heart started to beat faster as he stepped closer. Looks could definitely be deceiving. Jahkeem has such a cute little baby face, but such a bad temper.

"These are for you" He said handing me the flowers. His friend cut off the radio as Jahkeem took a deep breathe.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything wrong I ever said or did to you. I needed your help and treated you like crap. You didn't deserve that. But" He got on one knee and pulled out a black box.

"What are you doing?!" I almost yelled. He chuckled before opening the box. It revealed a little slip of paper. I looked him then picked it up and started to unfold it.

'Will you tutor me? Again?'

I laughed out loud as he naturally joined. I shook my head yes while smiling. He smiled back and hugged me tightly.

"Awwwww!" We both turned around to see the whole class cooing. Except Kristy and Leon, of course.

Jahkeem POV

I can't believe I did that. I mean it was fun, but damn. I never knew I could go all out for a tutor. I mean Frankie pretty and all, but I don't know. I just feel like I'm not good enough for her. I can't say I never looked at her that way, but shit! She turning a brother out.

"Come to class Mr. Williams" Dubai said as him and the class went back to their seats. I spotted that nigga Leo or whatever his momma named him mugging hard as shit. I never knew why this white boy hated me. But I can show him how to get black. It ain't nothing to a G my nigga.

"What's with that nigga?" Silver said giving Leon the death look. I chuckled as I shook my head. I walked in the class with Silver trailing right behind me. I know he don't go to the school, but fuck else was he suppose to go?

"Why all these hoodlums in here?" I heard Leon say from the back. I chose to ignore it cause I got a intuition to maintain, but Silver on the other hand....

"Why all these crackers in the back?" Silver retaliated. Leon chuckled before waving my nigga off. Silver just nodded and said 'ok' and turned back around. I noticed Frankie was chuckling at the scene. I nudged her to get her attention.

"What's so funny?"

"Well you in class with a suit on for one" She said with a playful attitude. I chuckled as she smiled. Damn.

"Why don't you do that more often?" I said as she began to blush.

"Cause, ain't shit to smile about here" She said looking down. I nodded as I went back to my notes.

Silver POV

OOOOO! THEM CRACK ASS NIGGAS GOT ME WHAT?!

FUCKED UP!

FAGGOT ASS BOY GONE WAVE ME OFF. UGLY ASS BOY.

NOSE STRONG AS SHIT! FUCKING NOSE LOOK LIKE IT FIGHT CRIME!

THIS HIS CHUNKY FAT ASS FRIENDS! EATING FOOD FASTER THAN THE TICKET MACHINES AT CHUCK E. CHEESE!

Just wait. Let them niggas try me again. Imma put that silver to they temple nigga. I came here for vacation, not no wanna be mean girls ass niggas. That's all for now though.

Leon POV

I might sound crazy when I say this, but that hood rat ain't taking my girl. I don't want Kristy, I want fucking Frankie! I always get what the fuck I want. Don't believe me, ask Kristy. I'm waiting for the right time. I'm gone give him a chance to leave her alone, or imma have to pull out the big guns. Literally.

___________________________________

-Not the best chapter

-Jahkeem apologized!

-Frankie is his tutor again?

-Silver vs Leon? Who'd win?

-Leon crazy?

•HolyMade•

(Follow me on IG @goldxskin)