Chapter 9

Jahkeem POV

Once the bell rung for the end of class, I sprung outta my seat. If I had stayed any longer, shit was gonna get crucial. The teacher is mad boring, for one, I couldn't even keep myself up for nothing. I ended up going to sleep, only to get woken up by that Leon nigga screaming 'Wake the fuck up' in my ear. I swear on my brothers grave, I was gonna kill that bitch.

If it's the last thing I do, imma get it done. I don't give a fuck for nothing else, but let that nigga try me one more fucking time.

Then on top of that, I found out the girl who sits next to me is named Frankie. I ain't really like her name cause she had a white boy name, but I guess that's outta my control. I was expecting something a little different. I mean she's not white, but she don't look too ratchet neither. Maybe Sydney or some shit. But that's not my responsibility.

I made it to my dorm room without any problems. I didn't see Lance, so I guess lil nigga still in class. I know some of y'all think I'm a jerk or a bully for what I did to him, but he just needed a little tough love. So basically I'm helping him, and I don't even know the motherfucker. So I'm volunteering to better somebody's life. You see how that works?

I reached in my bookbag and rolled my eyes. Them bastards had the nerve to get my grown ass a fucking transformers bag. I was so pissed. Shit, I rather lug a damn body bag. To think, I could be counting money right now. But nah, I'm sitting here in a dorm room tryna do this dumb ass homework. I just couldn't adjust for nothing.

I was about to start my homework till I heard my phone vibrate in my bag. I reached and got it before I could miss the FaceTime call. Without looking, I answered it. I was almost sure it was my daughter till I was greeted with a pair of breasts.

"Hey Sin" I rolled my eyes as I saw my babymomma, Jelise, naked on her bed. This why I don't fuck with her. Who gets naked on FaceTime while they child in the house?

"Get off my phone, go put clothes on, and go feed my child now" I said sternly before hanging up on her. She was a waste of a mother. I wish I could just see my baby girl.

Frankie POV

"Ms. Johns, can I speak to you for a minute?"

I didnt expect that. I looked all around the room before I was for certain he was talking to me. I never got called up to Dubai's desk and I sure as hell wasn't planning to today. Usual he'd call troublemakers up there, so I was kinda shaky to go up there.

I slowly walked up there to him as he continued to look down, grading some papers.

"I need a favor from you Frankie" I didn't know what to do. I would wonder what he was talking about but my mind was wondering as I heard his voice. It sounded like melted chocolate dripping from a candy bar of sexiness.

................What? Can't a girl dream?

"I was wondering if you could tutor a student?" I raised my eyebrow. All I hoped was the student wasn't Leon or Kristy. I'd tutor Lucifer before any of them dumb asses. At the rate their both going, they were going to flunk out by the end of the semester. I chuckled at the fact.

"Alright who is it?" I asked pushing up my glasses on my face. He handed me a piece of paper from his desk. I observed the paper and almost fell into laughter. Every problem on here was wrong and half of them didn't even make too much sense. Some of the questions weren't even answered. I looked at the name on the paper and almost dropped everything I was holding.

Jahkeem Williams

How can someone so sexy be so damn dumb?!

___________________________

-Short I know

-So what y'all think?

-Will Jahkeem fight Leon?

-How will this tutoring session go?

•HolyMade•