Chapter 4- Cemetery Wind and Lockdown

{^°~ΠCade's POVΠ~°^}

After I tasked Lucas to get the items on the list, I was working on repairing Optimus while Kyler was repairing Etalia-1. "It was the biggest you know, the missile that just missed your power source." I told the Prime. "We call it a spark," "it contains our life force and memories..." Etalia-1 finished for him. "Yeah, well, we call it a soul" Kai replied to the two, as as they said, Cybertronians.

{^°~ΠTIME SKIPΠ~°^}

"DAD!" Tess called from her spot on the porch. Kai sent me a confused glance and as she walked to the door. I could see a tattoo like thing on the upper area of her back. 'I'll have to ask her about that later, I guess.' I thought apon sight of it. Kai's eyes widened and she turned around saying that Optimus and Etalia needed to hide IMMEDIATELY. I walked outside as she made sure she had her hoodie on and soon joined Tess on the porch. "Mr. Yeager, nice property you've got here," a man said as he looked around. "to bad its for sale." "Well thanks, and its not." I countered while some men made Tess and Kai leave the porch and stand on the grass near by. "Sir, I was wondering if you have seen an rusted truck and an old dirt bike that accompanies it?" He said in a more demanding tone then a questioning tone. "That the truck your looking for? And that dirt bike?" I asked, pointing to my pickup and Kai's old dirt bike. "Im afraid not..."

{^°~ΠTIME SKIP, I cant remember that part :'CΠ~°^}

"You have ten seconds or I shoot them" Agent Savoy said with a gun to Tessa and Kyler's heads. "Let them go! They don't know about them!" I demanded the agent to let them go. I even got free once but after 3 steps towards them, I was tackled by 3 agents that came with Savoy. "Your going to shoot my little girls!?" "If I have to Mr. Yeager." Savoy said, and then said "you have 3 seconds left, were are they?". Before I could say anything, Optimus and Etalia burst out of the barn saying "HERE I AM!" in sinc. The agents turned their focus to the Autobots and I ran to Tess and Kai and hugged them. "Cade! They want to kill you!" "Get out of here!" The Prime finished for her and we ran. Around the pond beside the house a car pulled up, and ushered us inside of it. When we were about to climb in, the house blew up, meaning we have no where to go after this whole ordeal... if we live to see the end of it. We got into the car and the blond guys asks "What's going on babe?!" "The truck they want the truck and bike!" Tess and Kai said at the exact same time. "Who are you calling babe?!" I demanded "I'm her boyfriend!" "He's my boyfriend!" Him and Tess said, once again, at the exact same time. "WHAT?! no your not!" I said to the guy driving, "His name is Shane and he drives dad!" Tess told me.

{^°~ΠCLIFFHANGERΠ~°^}

A/N: ELLO READERS! This ends off at a cliffhanger because my mind went blank on this part of the movie D: I'm soooo sorry but if I remember, I will come back and edit this part of the book! So that's all and UNTIL NEXT TIME!!
BUH-BAI!!!!
:D
~Kyler the Phoenix Seal