A/N

{^°~ΠSUPER CUTE PIC OF PREDAKING, MEGATRON AND OPTIMUS!!! ACK!!!!! THEIR ADORABLE!!Π~°^}

Everyone: HEY-OH!!
Author: so guys! I'm allowing one lucky reader to have their own character in the book! The vital info needed for you oc to be in the book is:
Name, Gender, Cybertronian/Human/Techno-Organic, Age, Height, Looks, Personality, (if needed) Altmode/Armor color(s), (if needed) family relations and a bio/back story of how he/she got dragged into the story!
Optimus, can you explain what a Techno-Organic is?
Optimus: a Techno-Organic is a being that is half human and half Cybertronian, is there anything else Bri-
Author: *death glare towards Optimus, voice becomes dangerously low* Don't say my name... Or do I have to spill your little secret Prime?
Optimus: *optics widen* you wouldn't...
Author: *voice returns to normal* oh on the contrary Prime, I would *smirks evily at Optimus*
Crosshairs: you have been hanging around Megatron from Transformers Prime to much... *shakes helm in disapproval*
Author: 0-0... NO!... Maybe... Yes? I don't know anymore...
TFP!Megatron: *appears behind Author* I heard my name
Author: *jumps 10 feet into the air* fraggin' hell mate! I swear everyone in this area is going to be the death of me!
TFP!Megatron: *raises optical ridge at Author* I'll be going now. *picks up Author and runs away*
Author: Ack! Megatron, *dangerously low voice* Put. Me. Down.
TFP!Megatron: nope! 'KnockOut open a ground bridge!'
Author: *eyes widen* 0-0... HALP! PLS OPTIMUS, CROSSHAIRS I DONT CARE WHO JUST HALP MEH PLS!!
Optimus: ... Well then...
Random Person: don't you need her to write the book?
All Autobots: *optics widen*
Optimus: AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT! *runs after TFP!Megatron with the 'Bots following*

{^°~ΠTIME SKIPΠ~°^}

Author: *rocking back and forth in Optimus' hand, a look of pure terror on her face* So... Much... Death... Can't handle it... *passes out*
Optimus: *walks over to her bed and places her down, mutters* her biggest fear is seeing death all around her... *Optimus walks back over to the 'Bots*
Cade: so...
Tessa: what happened...?
Shane: *walks over to the Author and pokes her arm* she looks like she saw a ghost.
Optimus: *exhales* her biggest fear is of people, even if she does not know them, is their death and when we went to retrieve her, she saw her worst fear all around her today...
Cade: oh...
Author: *mumbles in her sleep, constantly changing her position, whimpering*
Tessa: I don't like seeing her like this... she's almost always bubbly, energetic and happy...
Bumblebee: *uses the radio* thanks for... reading!... see you... next time!
BUH-...BAI!
~All the Autobots