3

"Who are you?" I said and before he could answer, I could feel the power draining from me as I passed out.

*The Same Moment* (Stiles P.O.V)

I couldn't understand what was happening around me, Scott looked like he was fighting a ghost. And this girl was staring at the concrete like it was her arch nemesis, her arms were slightly lifted at her sides, and her fingers were separated and arched like she was ready to claw out someone's eyes .

My arm somehow found itself getting closer to her, and as soon I touched her everything around me stopped, she fell into my arms and asked me 'who are you' was as she passed out.

"Hey Scott I think we have a problem" I yelled. No answer.

"Scott?" I said as I turned around with the girl in my arms still. I could see him breathing heavily on the floor. "You okay?" I questioned. "Perfect. Because I didn't just get attacked by about a dozen,most likely, supernatural creatures." he told me sarcastically.

"Good, now help me get her inside." I picked her up as Scott opened the door, I placed her down on the metal table she was unconscious but, thankfully, alive.

"Stiles I told you to stop!" Scott said a little frustrated. "Well you should've told me a little sooner, and what the hell happened back there?" I asked Scott with total confusion.

"You mean, you didn't see what was going on back there? The big scary monster things? Or the fact that we were in a giant dark room?"

"Look man all I saw was you all wolfed out while you were clawing air." I told him while I tried recreating his wolfness.

"But that doesn't make any sense, maybe it's because I'm a werewolf so it only affects the supernatural?" he said the 'maybe' part more to himself than me.

"Why was she here anyway?" I asked Scott much more curious about the situation.

"Deaton called me right before you opened the door." he said as if that could explain everything. "And? What did he say?" I told Scott in an obvious kind of way.

"He just told me not to open the door because there was someone inside who could be threatened by my 'presence'. So I should wait for him." he explained to me, putting the word presence, in air quotations.

"So where is he?" I asked. "I think he's on his way." Scott told me as he looked through the back door window.

"Maybe she just needs some help from him?" Scott said in a more positive way. I only nodded not able to give him a verbal answer because I didn't know if I could trust anyone new from all the crazy things that have happened to us.

But, I knew that I had to work on my trust issues somehow especially after everything that happened.

*When Deaton Arrived* (Stiles P.O.V)

"So who is she?" Scott asked Deaton just a little after we explained to Deaton the newly weird events that happened to us.

"Her name is Rowan, she didn't care to tell me her last name." Deaton explained to both of us.

"So why is she here?" I asked Deaton this time. "She doesn't exactly know but, somehow she knows she can get some answers here." Deaton said but, it was more of a question rather than an answer.

"So you're not really sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure she wants to know more about herself as a supernatural creature, she somehow knew that I could help her with that part."

"Do you know what she is?" Scott asked. "Well, I definitely have an idea but, I don't know the extent of her powers so it's very difficult to conclude." he said I could tell he was careful with his word choice.

"How did she become unconscious?" Deaton asked Scott more than me, probably because he has the capability of making her pass out more than I do.

"I don't know? Why don't you ask Stiles." Scott said looking at me with one of his eyebrows brought up. "Uh... well.. you know...I hit her really... really hard on the head? Yeah, yeah that's it, with my bat of course." I said even though I was more or less questioning, and convincing myself.

"Okay really funny Stiles but, what really happened?" Scott asked.

"Well I guess I... I just.... just touched her arm?" I said still confused how exactly she went unconscious. "Like this." I said visibly frowning at my sudden wanting to touch her.

What am I doing? I hardly even know her, no scratch that I don't know her. And I don't need to be thinking about her in that way, not with her being supernatural, and I just broke up with Malia. And with her here something crazy is probably going to happen soon, I mean come on let's be honest.

But, still I reached my hand forward and placed it on her shoulder, it was cold, colder than someone should be, seconds later she felt warmer, much warmer, I wanted to engulf her in an embrace, so that I could warm her up.

I stopped myself from doing so.

I turned to look at Scott and Deaton, "That's all you did?" Scott asked a little unsure still.

"No, that's exactly what he needed to do, from what I'm hearing I know what general type of supernatural creature she is." Deaton said while squinting his eyes at her.

"Wait, so you know what she is?" I said because he didn't really clarify his words. "Well not exactly but I know what supernatural area she comes from. "And?" I said a little too anxious. "She is from the Bewitched folk, it's a very complex area of the supernatural sadly."

"What, do you mean by sadly?" Scott asked much calmer than how I was feeling.

"Well, I don't really know everything about her kind. No one but the Bewitched people know about their history, they are obviously very-" I cut him off. "Secretive?" more worried that she would be holding dark secrets you know, the usual.

"No, as funny as it sounds they are very sensitive to emotions."

"But that still deems the question, why would she expose herself to this kind of emotional environment?" Deaton said putting more puzzling thoughts in my mind. "But if she came to you for help then she must not know anything about her kind." Scott said with more understanding than before.

"You two should wake her up to find out more information." Deaton more or less decided for us.

"Okay so how do we wake her up? Assuming we can." I asked Deaton. "Well, most commonly with the one who stopped her powers." he said as he gestured for me to do something. "What am I supposed to do?"

"If you guys are really curious then wake her up, I have to leave for a while so Scott can you take care of the clinic for me?"

"What do you mean?" Scott asked knowing that it was out of character for Deaton to get up and leave out of nowhere. "I have some urgent business out of town I just got a call this morning. I will be back by the end of the week."

"I will email you all the information I have on her kind and if you have any questions let me know." he said walking out the door.

"Wait you can't just leave her here with us." I said in protest. He didn't listen as he went outside the door and left us with the girl alone. "Great, just fantastic." I said with deep sarcasm.

" Well I guess the first thing to do is wake her up." Scott said.

________________________________________________________________