" Well I guess the first thing to do is wake her up." Scott said.

-= Stiles P.O.V.=-

"What are you doing?" Scott asked confused. "What does it look like I'm doing Scott?" I said sarcastically, but then again I really don't understand the point of me just trying to shake her awake.

"Maybe you should try something, I mean Deaton said that the person that put her to sleep can 'commonly' wake her up?" I told Scott hoping he would be able to figure out a better way to wake her up. "I mean I guess I can try to wake her up with a roar or whatever, like I did when we got Malia back to her human form." Scott said a little more optimistic.

"Okay go for it!" I said gesturing towards the girl laying down on the cold metal surface.

Scott got closer to her and moved his neck and contoured his face so that the wolf look to his face came out. His eyes glowed red as he roared at her.

At first I thought it had worked but all that had happened was a tear had rolled down the corner of her eye. I suddenly felt a pain of sympathy.

"Well that definitely did not work" I said as I sighed, looking down.

We were both then left to our thoughts as we both seemed to stare at nothing, in particular.

"What are we even going to do when she wakes up?" Scott asked coming to a realization. "I'll put her back to sleep if anything happens." my voice coming out more sure of itself then I actually was.

"Then why even wake her up in the first place?"

"I don't know, to make sure she isn't a sociopathic supernatural killer?" I said more of a for sure priority than anything else.

After that Scott didn't say anything, probably concluding that my statement was pretty valid.

-+Third Person P.O.V.+-

Stiles looks down at Rowan, and frowns as he notices how uncomfortable she must be. Stiles moves closer to her all the while thinking about how picture perfect this situation must be looking from the outside in.

A girl, a beautiful girl nonetheless, lying perfectly still ,in what you could call a sleeping curse, the sleeping beauty ready for her prince charming to kiss her awake.

Scott seems to notice Stiles mindlessly moving towards the girl. Scott doesn't understand what Stiles is doing considering her doesn't even know the girl.

Stiles puts his hand up to her face to move a small lock of her hair out of her face. Stiles then moves his hands to move hers to the center of her stomach. Not even noticing the weird look he is getting from Scott. Scott couldn't understand why Stiles was so interested in this girl, so suddenly.

But Stiles didn't seem to want to question it at the moment as he found himself smiling at the simplicity of her beauty as she slept.

Then all of a sudden Stiles felt a relief in his chest, that he didn't notice was there before. And as if on cue the girl on the examination table sits up with wide, glowing eyes.

Her eyes seemed to be purple, but there was another color to them but he didn't get to look before she started to look around.

Stiles couldn't believe he did it. His mind was racing with thoughts of how he could have possibly woken her up.

Scott on the other hand was worried about what this all meant, obviously Stiles was something to her, like her anchor.

But how and why? There was no emotional connection between them, so what is going on.

Her eyes blinked wildly, searching every corner of the room ignoring the other to people in the room with her. Once she noticed that everything was semi-safe, besides the True Alpha besides her, she settled down and her eyes returned to their original shade of blue.

-=Rowans P.O.V.=-

The moment I opened my eyes I could feel my power rushing back into me as if it had somehow left my body completely. It felt like it went somewhere.

I then remembered that I wasn't alone, that boy who drained me from my power and the other, the True Alpha, the werewolf.

I turned towards the werewolf, "The True Alpha." I said as a statement more or less and then I turned toward the other boy, "And you... you're...you." I said mostly because I didn't really know what he was or who he was.

"Yeah, I'm me..., I mean I-I'm Stiles." the boy, Stiles, said a little nervously. "Yeah, I'm Scott, the True Alpha." Scott said much looking more confident with the situation.

"Right, well.. I'm just going to go ahead and ask what do you want?, Who are you?, What are you?, Why were you in a mental hospital?" Stiles started to interrogating me.

"Stiles she just woke up from, well what really seemed like a sudden daydream. Can you just let her answer everything at her own pace?" Scott pointed out.

"Thanks, but I'm not sharing anything unless Deaton is here." I spoke up, wondering why they were here in the first place. Maybe Deaton helps them too?

"Right, um slight problem is that he left so..." Stiles said not really knowing what to say after that. "Oh..then, I have somewhere else I have to be." I said as I got off the metal table and just before walking towards the door I gave Stiles a hug not because I wanted to but for my own selfish reasons, but if we are being totally honest it felt strange. Stiles unexpectedly hugged me back, I frowned at this as I turned and walked away.

"Wait, where you going?"Scott asked this time but he didn't seem to really be concerned about me but definitely something else.

"The Banshee." was the last thing I said to them as I smirked and walked out the doors. And ran to the jeep, turning the, newly, stolen keys into the ignition.

-=Stiles P.O.V.=-

I watched as she walked out the door smirking. Scott and I both had a confused expression at what just happened. And then we heard an all too familiar jeep engine, both Scott and I quickly looked at each other then sprinted for the door.

Just as we walked out I saw MY jeep back out and rotate onto the road.

"She.. just ... Scott that's MY jeep! No one touches the jeep!" I yelled at Scott. "Let's go we have to go make sure Lydia isn't in any trouble." Scott said concerned.

Scott jumped onto the motorbike and put his helmet on and reached his hand out with the other helmet. "No, there is no way I'm getting on the back of the bike with you Scott." I said.

"Just get on the bike Stiles. We have to go." Scott said a little annoyed at how little my concern for anyone was right now.

So I jumped on the back of Scott's bike and we took off towards Lydia's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------