The first date

Niall asked you out while you guys were talking on the phone.

You said that you were free any day. He of course wanted to go to Nondos. So you guys planned to go Friday evening for dinner.

You were so nervous because you just met him at meet and greet. But of course you have known him through tv and shows.

Friday:

Niall called you to remind you and he said, " Hey, princess! Don't forget about our date I will pick you up at your house!" You said," I will always remember, Nialler!

Then he said, " Well that is good! See you soon!" "See ya!"

After you hung up you decided to get ready since it is already 4:05 pm and he is picking you up at 5:00 pm. You thought, " 2 hours to get ready. That should be good."

Niall's POV:

"Wow I can't believe I am going on a date with (y/n)! I better get ready. I don't want to be late for this perfect night!" So I went up stairs picked out everything that i am going to wear and then take a good long shower.

"This is going to be the best day of my life."

Your POV:

  You went to take a shower. But before that you picked out what makeup you are wearing and clothes.

  "I also excited!! Niall has been my favorite member of 1D since the first time I saw them on the X factor.

  It took 4 min for me to be in the shower. I was to excited.

    After my shower I got my dress on and put my best makeup on until I looked perfect.

     Naill's POV:

   After I got out of the shower I got my tux on and put on good smelling colone. I was pretty proud of my self for getting a girl like (y/n).

    "I hope she likes me. What the heck! I am her favorite member from 1D! What am I scared of.

     To tell the truth I was scared.

   After I was done I went to go pick her up.

   Your POV:

   I was waiting for him while I was doing my hair. I nut it in one of those bushy buns. The I put on a blue hair band. I thought I looked good but not enough. I put on a little more blush and    
Mascara. Then I put on some perfume.

    Finally I heard him knock on the door. I came to answer the door and he looked SUPER handsome. As always 😉. He said, " You look gorgeous!" Then you said, "So do you-  I mean thanks. You blushed. He drove you to Nandos and you lovebirds had a great time!