Whatching you at a horse show

You are a horse back rider. You are in horse back riding clubs and you are going to one of the shows. You have been riding in all for 14 years. You have your own horse named Max.

You were really excited that Niall was able to watch you. Your friend Makenna, was riding to and her boy friend Tommy Jackson was going to watch her. Tommy was Nialls friend and Makenna was yours. You first met at the first horse club practice. That was a long time ago and you were friend ever since.

You and Makenna were doing 6 classes each. The horse Makenna is riding is her horse Beau. You guys were. Putting on your breaches and hunt coats. Niall and Tommy were talking outside.

You said, " do you think they will get board or enjoy watching us ride. " " I don't know but that is a good question. I just hope they don't get to bored of the do. " " well all I know is that if Niall is bored he will just go to the food stands and get something to eat."

You both laugh. Loud enough for the boys to hear. Tommy says, " what's going  on in there?" Makenna said," nothing!" You both giggled. Niall said," are you sure?" You say, " yes we are sure."

Then you put your boots and chaps on then put your hair up. When you came out of the bathroom the boys just looked at you two then turned to each other. You thought they were confused but the figured out what you were wearing.

Then you put all the saddles and brushes yadda yadda. And then loaded the horses to the trailer. You drove the truck with Makenna in the passenger seat and the boys in the back.

It took you 2 hrs to get there.

Once you got there you found your stalls, unloaded the stuff and put it in one of the 3 stalls then unloaded the horses and put them in the other 2 stalls.

The show was tomorrow but you left a day early so you could school. So you tack up your horses and headed to the arena.

  You hopped on your horses and started schooling. After a while you guys started jumping. The boys jaw dropped and thought that what you were doing was cool.

After you schooled you untacked your g
horses hosed them off then put them
in their stalls.

Then you unhooked the trailer from your truck and drove to your hotel. You got 2 rooms. The boys slept in a two bed room and the same with you and Makenna.

The next day you got up early and had to wake up the boys. Niall said, "just five more min. " but you said," if you don't get up no kisses for a month.

Then Niall popped out of bed and said, " I'm up!" And Makenna did the same for tommy. Makenna said," that worked. " you said, " well now I know how to get them up tomorrow." You both giggled.

Once you got their you started to get ready for your classes.

                   4 hrs later:

You were done show and you two went to get your ribons. You got a champ a reserved champ a first second third and fifth place. Makenna got the same but she was in different classes. She was jumper and your were hunter.

  You got ready to go home. You got all your stuff in the trailer including the horses. Then you went home.

Niall said, " you looked amazing out there (y/n). You said, " thanks. I love u!" Niall said," I love you too princess. " tommy did the same to Makenna.

Once you got home all of u watch a movie called secretariat. You all had the best time ever!