The Salvatore Brothers

Bonnie and I looked and looked and couldn't find them. So I just eventually gave up. I don't give up, but I had no choice. I was walking and seen Elena with Stefan. I froze in complete shock. I haven't seen him since I left in 1864. Stefan turned and looked at me with his smile. God I miss that smile. Then he stopped smiling quick. I used my vamp speed quick. I think he thought he was imaging me.
"That was close. I miss him so much." I said
"What are you looking at?" Elena said
"Uh, nothing I just thought I saw something but I didn't. Come on let's go."
*The next day*
I went to the Salvatore house. I knew it was a risk, but they need to know that me, Katherine Pierce, is back. I knocked on the door. Damon answered the door with a smile. Then he looked at who it was. He looked at me in shock.  He looked at me from head to toe.
"Katherine?" Damon said
"Yes." I said with a smirk
He shut the door on me. Then opened it again.
"t-this isn't happening." Damon said
"Oh yes it is." I said
I walked in. I felt some weird feeling. Like someone was going to snap my neck. Damon was about to snap my neck but I turned around just in time. I caught his hands.
"Damon, play nice." I said
"I can't when you left me in misery for 100 years." Damon said
"Damon get over it." I said
I jumped on the couch.
"You are manipulative. You had me wrapped around your finger. You bounced between brothers."
I got up and went to Damon and I got up close to him and grabbed his collar on his shirt.
"Damon, I know you still love me." I whispered.
I started to kiss him. I kept kissing him and he pushed me against the wall. It got more intense. Then he shoved me to the ground and grabbed my neck and got up in my face, and he had his fangs out.
"I don't love you. I stopped loving you 100 years ago." Damon said
He got up. I stood up and pouted.
"Damon you can't hate me forever. And forever for a vampire is very long" I said
"I know, so I will hate you for an eternity." Damon said
"Fine." I said
Stefan walked in and looked at me.
"Hello, Stefan." I said
"Katherine?" Stefan said confused.
"The one and only! Sort of." I said
"How?" Stefan said
"It's a long story." I said.
"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Stefan yelled
"Keep your voice down, stef." I said
Stefan was filled with hate, but it mostly looked like heartbreak, not hate.
"I'm sorry." I said
"Sorry won't cover it!" Stefan said a little loud.
I looked at him. He looked like he was about to kill me. I felt pain, I don't know why. I'm Katherine Pierce, not some low life emotional human.