Official

*Laura's POV*

"Laura even though you aren't going to be actually shooting are you still going to be on set?" Taylor was really upset when she found out I was only on 4 episodes of season 2.

"I'll be pretty busy, and most of my time will be spent LA, but I'll try as hard as I can to be in New York." I tried to convince her it was going to be okay.

"Are we even going to see each other Laura?" Her voice gained a certain angered tone.

"Of course were going to see each other Tay. It won't be as often as we both would like, but it will be as much as we can." I said when Taylor turned herself around to face me.

"Okay." She didn't sound 100 percent sold.

We both fell asleep, I don't even remember falling asleep! I just remember waking up from hearing Taylor's little snores. The alarm went off at 7, we were supposed to be on set for 9. It was less than an hour drive from my place in Manhattan to the set in Queens.

I woke Taylor up and she was disoriented, because she too couldn't remember falling asleep. After I cooked us breakfast, her favorite, omelet and and crispy bacon, I told her I was going to hop in the shower before we left for set.

After I got naked and hopped in my warm shower, I heard the door open, and another cold body slid in behind me.

"Mind if I join?" Taylor's hands grab my sides.

"I think it's a little late to say no." I turn my head a wink at her.

I turn my body to face her and watch as the steamy water wets her hair. I get a bit jealous knowing that the water is touching every inch of her, and has touched places I haven't. I get hot and bothered watching her get all wet and lathered up. I can't help but stare. She opens up her eyes and sees me checking her out.

She giggles and kisses my cheek. I grab her and pull her into me, we are both wet and I can feel our erect nipples graze each others. I can't keep my hands off her, I don't want to. I start kissing her neck and rub my hands up and down her smoothly shaved thighs. She lets out a breathy moan. I grab soap and let out a little on the center of my palm. I slowly rub my hands together and get the soap all bubbly. I start washing Taylor, I take my soapy hands and rub them in her chest. When I start to go near her nipples, she throws her head back and her mouth is open slightly. I use her open mouth as an opportunity to kiss her and slip my tongue into her mouth. I speed up my pace on taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her body is starting to move with my pace.

"Mmm Laura...please." She lets out.

"What? What do you want Taylor?" I tease her against her neck.

"Fuck me." She pants.

I let out a little moan when she said that. But I definitely did what she wanted. I carefully got on my knees of the slippery shower, and took my hands to spread Tay's legs farther apart. I looked up at her while I placed a kiss on her dripping, toned stomach. With no hesitation or further teasing I place my two fingers at the surface of her ready opening. I flatten my tongue on her clit and plunged my fingers deep inside of her at the same time. She screamed my name and her breath got harsh. I sucked vigorously on her protruding clit, and fucked her without abandon. I didn't slow down my pace until I felt her body tense and start to shake. She was loudly moaning while she has a fist full of my soaked, dark hair. Her other hand was white knuckling the shower ledge behind her, which was also holding her weight as her orgasm made her too weak to stand without assistance. She let out a loud gasp as I licked up all the juices I just made her produce. Once I was satisfied with my work, I got off my knees, stood up and gave her a soft kiss. She was still uneasy with her breathing but kissed me back.

"Holy...every time. You just know where and what to do." Taylor was extremely satisfied.

"Ha, this is only like our 3rd time having sex. Wait until I know every crevice of your body like the back of my hand." I say against her neck and I feel the goosebumps arrive on her body.

"God, Laura."

"C'mon let's get washed up, who knew going in the shower would make you feel even dirtier." I winked at her.

We got all washed and rinsed. After we had gotten dressed, I had to pack my bag because I was going to beheading back to LA later on today. I was going to drive Taylor there, stay there with her, then drive her home and head to LA.

We arrived at the studio. Taylor and I decided we were going to keep "us" a secret for a bit...besides T knowing.

I pretty much just sat around and talked to my cast mates including Taylor all day because I had no scenes. I talked to Jenji and told her I was going to miss being on this season. She said everything will work out fine. Taylor on the other hand wasn't the most thrilled about it.

The day was over, Tay looked tired. I wish I could just cuddle her all day and night and take away all her problems. The hardest part about me leaving for LA is the cast just got on break, so the only time Taylor and I could have spent so much time together, I'm leaving.

Taylor and I got into my car and talked a lot about me leaving. We had a slight argument about it.

"It's not like I'm leaving forever Taylor." I was getting frustrated.

"No, but still...you're leaving. We just started getting close and connecting more than ever and this is going to complicate everything." Taylor explained how she felt.

"Taylor, we will be fine. We're going to work everything out. Stop worrying, if we actually want this it will happen." I became more assertive.

"Fuck Laura. Stop saying we.There isn't a we. How are we going to continue this if we aren't even actually together? All we're doing is fucking. Like people who just fuck aren't committed to long distance fucking." Taylor was getting really upset.

"Taylor...I don't know about you, but to me this is more than just fucking." I pull the car over.

"Laura if there isn't actually a 'we' what's the point?" Taylor was looking down into her lap.

"Let's make us a 'we' then."I say to her. She looked up at me in surprise.

"What?" She sound confused.

"Taylor...will you be my girlfriend?" I grab her hand and look in her eyes.

"Are you serious?" Her face lightened up.

"I want us to work. I want there to be an us. Whatever it takes, I want to make us happen. I like you Taylor, you're not just a person I want to fuck...you're a person I want to grow and build with." This was the first time I have fully expressed myself to her.

"I have wanted to be with you since the day I saw you..." She said shyly.

"Then let's be together for I can see you until I die." I put my hand on her forearm.

"Yes." She smiles huge.

I lean in for a kiss, our lips caress each other. We are deep in a passionate kiss, our tongues battling and swirling around in each others mouths.

I feel so full of happiness, now that I can call Taylor my girlfriend. I used to get jealous of her scenes with Jason even when her and I didn't have a thing.  I used to hate seeing her kiss anyone other than me.

Things won't be any easier with our relationship now though, considering I still have to go back to LA and leave Taylor alone for days we can't see each other.

The only issue we have to discuss is if we should tell everyone, or only those we trust.

"So Tay, are we going tell people? Or do you want to keep this private?" I ask.

"Well, I have yet to come out to my parents. And so do you. So I think we should just tell a select few, who we trust." Taylor was nervous to come out to her parents.

"It's okay. We can tell our parents together?" I suggested, and her face lit up for the second time tonight.

"Oh my God yes." I could tell that made her feel a bit better.

"I want to hear you say that tonight." I smirk and throw her a wink. She has a devilish smile across her face.