between emails

~ intro ~

I've always been good. As far as I remember, I've never had detention, always did my homework and got good grades. I went to a few parties but I never got drunk or never tried smoking or drugs of any kind.

I've always been good... but there's something about him that pulled me in. Something that I can't explain and I've never felt before.

Harry Styles.

He's my teacher but I can tell I've barely learned anything as my mind begins to wonder and I find it hard to get my head out of the gutter near him. But I knew he was unreachable, so I kept my feelings and thoughts to myself...

Well, that's a lie, I've shared my thoughts with my best friend, Aspen. She was the first to learn about my not-so-innocent thoughts about my teacher. She moved to another country and we email a lot, so imagine my horror when I realize I sent an email, explaining in detail how hot my teacher is... to my teacher.

I should've re-read the email I was sending it to.

Unfortunately I didn't send my email to Aspen's email, her started with stevens.aspen and the email that appeared on my computer was none other than

stylesharry@bhuniversity.edu.co

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

Please let me reach Mr. Styles before he sees my email first... and if he does, then let a bus run me over because either way, my life is over.

○○☆○○

a.n// I'm stubborn as fuck so guess who's going to re-write Kinky Mail? That's right. Me.
I kinda hate how the story is looking so I'm changing EVERYTHING.