11

"Connor I need to get out of here can you come over and pick me up?"

"Yeah be there in 10 gorgeous"

"Thanks"

*call ended

As I wait for Connor I go tell josh where I'm going but he seems... Busy with his new girlfriend. She's really nice her name is Emily and she bakes cookies.

I finally hear the door bell ring and basically run to it with my bag. I don't say anything I just get in the car and sit there until we get to his house.

He basically falls asleep right away. His phone is going off like crazy with texts. As I look at them I see a conversation with his friend tom about if he has said I love you yet. He said he should and I agree. Then I see tom trying to Call and I basically throw the phone at Connor. He doesn't know anything..., good.
"Hey what's up"

"No she is right here though"

"Maybe tomorrow why?"

"Oh ok yeah Saturday works" but Saturday is our day to go to the beach. I roll on my side mad again. He pulls me back and hangs up on tom.

"You know, your cute when your Mad"
He says with a wink and another smile as I growl at him.

"What's wrong"
Do I seriously have to answer that!!! I just sit in silence.

"Seriously beautiful?!, are you going to tell me?"

Fine "you said Saturday you would take me to the beach, but instead you want to hang out with tom"

"no Saturday I was going to say I love you, yeah... I know you were reading my messages!" Then he smiles again.

"Oh and by the way, you want to know something?"

"What?"

"I love you" he said it!!! He really said it !! Omg omg omg! Okay calm down.

I replied "I love you too"