Asking Him Out

Jack's POV
"You owe me for doing that." I said
"Yeah, yeah I will. How about we just play some games?"
"Yeah but I get to pick the game!"
"Fine whatever."
Yes this is my chance to ask him out! We will play some GTA and I'll ask him then! Or should we play that and play a romantic game and then ask him? No I'll just do it during GTA, but I have to find a romantic way to do it.
"How about we play GTA?"
"Ok that sounds good!"
"Good!"
"Great!"
We both started laughing. After screwing around in the game we found a strip club. We went in there and found a room to be alone.
"We should make out in here Jack. No one will see us."
I know he was talking about in the game and joking around like he always does but that made me blush. Mark was wondering why I wasn't answering and looked at me. He saw I was blushing at his comment.

Mark's POV
I was kidding about making out in the room in the game but when I saw that Jack was blushing I had to mess with him more. I smiled and gently grab his face.
"What's wrong Jackipoo? You nervous or something?"
"N-n-no. I-I just."
I hushed him by putting my finger to his mouth. Just to tease him even more I put my full hand on his mouth and kissed it like I was kissing him.

Jack's POV
What the hell?! No I'm supposed to do this to him. Not him do this to me! Once he stopped kissing he uncovered my mouth. I was blushing so hard I swear I was burning as hot has the sun!
"Well?" He asked.
"I-I can't believe you d-did that."
He was smiling at what he done to me.
"That's good." He said
"H-hey M-Mark?"
"Y-yeah?"
Damn it he was mocking me. But it was cute.
"I have a question."
"And I have an answer."
"Can we maybe go on a date sometime?"
He looked very shocked at what I said.
"Yeah, sure I would love to go on a date with you Jack."
I was very happy but didn't show it.
"So how about tomorrow night?"
"Yeah that will be nice. How about 8:00?"
"Yeah that will work. But if we go we need to get some sleep tonight."
"Yeah we probably should go to bed."
We get up and Mark leads the way to our rooms.
"Hey do you want to sleep with me Mark?" I say very shyly
"Yeah sure."
We go to my room and lay in bed together. He cuddles into my chest and falls asleep. Tomorrow will be amazing!