CHAPTER EIGHT [Third Party?]

~•Dylan's Point Of View•~

Damn that bitch! I knew she can't be trusted so she deserve to die! And the Organization's not my only problem, it's that bastard too! He's planning to steal My Sammy but I will not allow it! Never! She's mine, only mine alone! Then i smirked. But what about that girl that heard our conversation? I'm sure she's suffering right now, it's her fault though.

~Ring! Ring!~

I checked my phone and val's calling?

"Yes? Is anything wrong val?"

"Yes!! It's nadine-chan! *sob*"
She's crying! I started to get nervous

"Why? Did something happened to her? fuck!"

"Y-yes! We're here at the ******** hospital and she's at the emergency room right now *huk*"

"Hold on, I'll be there"
I endend the call and hurriedly ran to the parking lot.

When i reached the hospital i saw Val with that bastard i approached val

"What happened? What happened to her?!!!"
She stood up and the next thing she did was unexpected.

~SLAAAP!~

That slap echoed,
"YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?!! HUH?! THEN I'LL TELL YOU!! BECAUSE OF YOU SHE'S IN THERE!"
And pointed the emergency room "BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE'S IN DANGER! YOU SHOOT HER! IN THE COMFORT ROOM? RIGHT! HUH?!"

"B-but i-i d-didn't k-know"

"Dahil sayo, nag aagaw buhay siya! Kaya kasalanan mo! It's all your fucking fault! If i lose her, If i lose her! You'll suffer!" Then she sat and cried, my tears started to fall, why? Why did i shoot her? I can't afford to lose her, I'll die.

"Who is with the patient?"
Val stood up
"I've called her brothers, they should be here"

"Doc! We're her brothers, how is she?"

"Well, She's stable now but she lost a lot of blood but she's safe, the only problem is if she don't wake up within 24 hours, it'll be considered as a coma, you can visit her, I'll go now"

"Thank you doc"
Agad naman tumakbo ang mga kapatid niya what have i done?! Fuck!

"Sammy! Please wake up!! I know you can hear me! P-please, please, please wake up *sob*"

"Little Sis, i know you're strong and i know you can overcome this, little sis, please wake up we'll buy you a lot of chocolates so wake up little sis"

"Baby Sam, you can hear kuya right? Gumising ka na, kapag tumagal ka jan ma mi-miss ka namin at ng kaibigan mo at nila mom and dad, kaya baby sam gumising k-ka na"
they are crying

"Dylan, talk to her, we'll leave you alone"
tumango naman ako at lumapit sakanya lumingon muna si Val dito bago lumabas.

I sat beside her "Sammy, you can hear me, right? Please wake up, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for shooting you i didn't know you were there, and what you heard is true, I'm a Mafia Boss and dad is also a Mafia but he's not the boss, i made that Organization by myself and dad and mom doesn't know, you're the first one to know that I'm a Mafia boss, i-i d-didn't tell you because, I'm scared that you might leave me if you'll know that I'm a killer, Sammy please wake up please? I love you."