CHAPTER NINE [Hurts]

~•Samantha's Point Of View•~

Damn him! I hate him so fucking much! Sabi niya mahal niya ako! Pero bakit?!! Bakit niya akong nagawang lokohin?! I laughed sarcastically, Hindi pa pala kami kaya okay lang sakanya ang makipag halikan sa ibang babae!

"Sam, here"
He handed me a hanky

"Thank you"

"So, mind telling me why are you crying?"

"It's n-nothing, why are you here?"

"I was about to check you and remove the dextrose but, i guess, you already did, again"

"Sorry"

"It's fine, can i have your number?"

"Uh, sure....09xxxxxxxxx"

"Thanks! It's me who is calling, i should go now, i got a lot of patients to check, I'll be back"

"Sure, thanks.....theo"
I smiled and he smiled back, then he walked out and closed the door, i texted val, to bring me clothes.....My smile disappeared when i saw him, with that girl...

"Jagi"

"What do you want?"

"I-im sorry i have something to go to, is it all right if i leave?"

"Why are you asking for my permission?"

"Jagi, are you mad?"

"I'm not! Just leave! You don't need to ask for my permission, just do what you want, the hell i care..."
I said

"Okay, please don't be hard headed okay? I'll be back"
Then he left with the girl....then my tears fell, why does it hurts? I fell in love with him and gave him the power to hurt me, i had taken the risk and i know and i need to accept the consequences. But, why can't he see that i'm hurting?

~Beep Beep!~

From: Theo

Hey sammy :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•

To: Theo

Hi, aren't you busy?

~•~•~•~•~•~•
I replied back....

~Kriingg krrinngg!~

Theo Calling. . . .

⬅                        ➡
Accept    Decline

I accepted....

"Hello?"

[Hi…]

"Akala ko ba busy ka? And why did you call?"

[Not really, kakatapos ko palang sa mga gagawin ko]