Chapter Four

Hey there everyone, thanks for the comments! I hope you like this next chapter, I had fun writing it! It's a little different but hopefully you enjoy it. Sorry, didn't have time to edit but hopefully I'll be able to go back & fix any mistakes! 

Chapter Four: Already Criminals

A little over a month passed. Draco and I continued doing what we were doing. We got good at telling which houses were empty too. We stayed out of neighbourhoods where we would be recognized again. Eventually we managed to travel all the way to Galway until things in the Wizarding World started getting even more intense. I had a lot of free time, which lead to me making many potions for us just in case. The most important thing that Snape taught me was that potions could be just as powerful as spell. I spent a month working on a large draught of polyjuicy potion just in case. Draco and I have been listening to the radio and everything was falling apart. 

Snape was Headmaster of Hogwarts. How did they let that happen? After he murdered the previous Headmaster. Two Death Eaters, according to Draco, were instated at Hogwarts as teachers. The poor students who were still there. I wondered how Luna, Ginny, Neville, and the rest of my friends back at school were doing. I can't imagine what it was like.

I found myself beginning to forgive Draco. We always got along good when it was just the two of us, and we haven't argued yet once. It was always around other people and situations that caused our fights back at Hogwarts. When it was simply the two of us, we actually got along. He has been a little over protective with us trying to hide from the Death Eaters, probably because he didn't want to get caught either. He knew they would kill me if they found me but he just was too afraid to say it.

The other night, the two of us were having dinner at a small pub and before we walked back to our current 'home'. He kissed me. It was a spur of the moment sort of thing. I kissed him back, missing the way we used to be. Ever since that night, he had become even more cautious of us having to watch our backs.  It was getting a bit much, but then again you never know who was watching these days. "Caoimhe,"  I heard someone call.

I jumped up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where Draco was sitting closely to the radio. "Yeah?" I asked leaning against the doorway.

"We have to keep moving," he said.

"We've been doing that," I pointed out with a smile taking a seat across from him. "Plus, we have a few more days here until the muggles come back." This was a very nice house, I wondered where we would go next.

"No I mean away, far away." He looked serious.

"We go farther away each time, do you want to go to Northern Ireland?" I asked him confused.

"No like completely away from Ireland, England, and Scotland," he said shaking his head. "They're taking over everything, mainly here. We have to just get away and go somewhere where we don't have to worry about running into anyone."

"The Ministry is far from here, so is Hogwarts," I added not understanding what he meant.

"Not far enough!" Draco replied quickly. "They could be in the area and we wouldn't even know. We have to keep moving." 

"If we go too far, we won't be able to help if anything bad happens!" 

"We're not here to help Caoimhe," Draco said in a serious face. "We're supposed to be running, not waiting to help them in battle."

"We'll look like cowards if we run and hide!"

"Then we'll be alive cowards," Draco responded. "We have to leave. We'll go south, really south." I couldn't believe he was saying this, run from this? Leave everyone behind? "I knew you were going to be mad, but we have to stay safe. We won't be much help if we die now will we?" I shrugged. "You're very wanted right now, if anyone recognized either of us we're in trouble. Let's just go, we can listen to the radio still but we won't have to worry about running into any Death Eaters, okay?"