Chapter eleven

We pull into the drive of a big pack house. Probably a little bigger than ours is.

"Okay, when we get in there you're gunna end up meeting many of my family members. You'll need my older brother, my younger brother and my parents. You'll also end up meeting Seth's older sister and his younger brother and his parents. Don't be too alarmed because they're all really nice but just keep your cool and don't go doing that squealing thing you do." Hayden says to us.

"Okay deal." I smile at him.

"And be a little careful around Trey, he hasn't found his mate yet and it makes him and his wold a little... Rocky."

"So how old is your younger brother?" I ask.

"He's just one year younger than you."

"So he's Andie's age." I point out.

"Yeah so is Seth's little bro." He replies.

Coolio. We get out of the car and I see Seth's pull into the drive right behind us. Perfect timing.

"Hey do you smell that?" Alex says as she steps out of the car.

"Nope. I don't smell anything." I tell her and she scrunched her nose in confusion.

Andie runs over to us and so does Dylan and Seth.

"Do you smell that?" Andie bounces and Dylan and I look to each other as we realize what happening.

"Eeeeekkkk!" Dylan and I squeal.

"I thought we agreed none of that." Hayden says plugging his ears.

"Sorry baby. I just realized something huge." I tell him.

"Let get inside." Dylan says. The others are completely oblivious to the fact that Andie and Alex have found, or smelled their mates.

We walk inside to see everyone. All of Seth's family and all of Hayden's family sitting in the pack kitchen.

The boys go in and Dylan and I pull the girls aside.

"That smell means something guys. You found your mates. Did it get stronger when you entered the pack house?" I ask.

"Mine did." Andie replies.

"Mine seemed to get further away." Alex sighs.

"It's okay, that just means your mates out there in this pack. You'll find him, don't worry." Dylan says hugging Alex.

We walk into the kitchen and I move to sit beside Hayden and Dylan does the same with Seth.

I notice from across the table that Seth's younger brother can't keep his eyes off Andie and Andie can't take her eyes off him. They're mates. Seth's younger brother is Andie's mate. That's so cute and so sweet.

"Trey isn't here yet. Mom said he went for a run half hour ago. He should be back soon though." Hayden whispers in my ear.

I nod my head and look around. This is all a family, well two, but they're close. I can't believe I'm blessed to have all this. It's amazing.

I hear the front door slam shut and I know that trey is back in the building. He doesn't come into the kitchen but I can't help but catch the hopeful look that filled Alex's eyes when he walked through the door.

Trey is Alex's mate...

Holy shit!

"Um, Hayden baby can you and Seth show us to our rooms?" I ask trying to get an excuse to follow Trey up stairs.

"Um sure." He nods and gestures for Seth.

"Wait, what's Seth's brothers name?" I question and he give me a questioning look.

"Noah, why?"

"No reason."

I rush over and grab Andie's and hand and Noah's hand and guide them into the hall way.

"Mate." They both say at the same time.

"Very good. Now talk to each other for crying out loud!" I exasperate.

I go back to Hayden and Seth and the last two girls.

"What was that all about?" Seth asks me.

"Andie is your brothers mate." I explain and his mouth goes into an 'O' shape.

"Yep now, show us our rooms." I smile at Hayden.

We walk up stairs and I can see Alex getting giddy. I know her mate is close. Hayden shows us his and my room and I tell Seth to go on with Dylan.

I drag both of them into the room and begin to talk.

"Where is he?" I ask Alex.

"Close." She answers. "Why didn't he come into the kitchen? Does he not want me?" She asks and a tear slides down her cheek.

"What's going on?" Hayden asks sounding really confused.

"Alex found her mate too. And my best guess is Trey. She smelt him outside and it got weaker as we came inside, he wasn't here, but when he came in Alex said it got so much stronger."

"So you're says my older brother is Alex's mate?"

I roll my eyes and nod.

Now to set up a plan to get Trey to notice Alex.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, just a surprise update because a Canadian won an even in the Calgary stampede, as well as my favourite bull rider, Cody Teel!! I'm so happy!

Anyways, I'll be updating on Wednesday as always and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

Xoxo
-Maddie

Ps, tell me what you think!