Chapter Six

One Year Later

Niall got up early, for once, and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for his boyfriend. Since it was their one year anniversary he wanted to do something special. After he got out of the hospital last year for attempted suicide, Liam broke up with his girlfriend, and they ended up going out. Since then Niall has stopped cutting and he ate normally. Some days were harder then other's but Liam always helped him get through them.

He opened the door to Liam's room, after putting the meal on a tray, and stood their shocked. He saw Liam and his ex-girlfriend lying in his bed. As the tears flooded his eyes, Liam began to sit up, shaking the girl's shoulder, and politely asking her to leave before someone saw her. But his plan quickly back fired when he saw Niall drop a tray of food on the ground and flee from the room.

"Ni! Please! Wait!" Liam shouted, but Niall was already gone.

Liam groaned with tears in his eyes, wondering how he could be so stupid. Putting on his clothes, he kissed the girl goodbye. He then walked out of his room and reminded the boys, excluding Niall, that they had a meeting with management in an hour.

Niall's POV

I cannot believe him. And on our anniversary too! To think that I was finally go to tell him that I was in love with him. I stared out of the car window. I put in my headphones and listened to music, groaning as I saw the building in the distance.

The boys and I walked in to the meeting room, waiting for Parker. We all jumped when we heard the door slam after a few minutes of waiting in silence.

"Alright boys, do you know why I have called you down here?" We all shook our heads no. "Any guesses?" He questioned, and again we shook our heads. "Well, we must talk about your new album and tour," smiles broke out on our faces, "but first, we must discuss them." He said pointing at Liam and I.

"What about us?" I asked.

"You two cannot be together anymore, I know I told you that if you kept it a secret, you could, but fans are beginning to realize." He said looked pissed.

"Oh, that's fine, this was just a fling for me anyways, to see what sex I preferred." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I slowly looked at Liam with tears in my eyes, "What? This was all just a fling for you?" My voice broke.

"Yeah, sorry Ni, but we can still be friends right?" He said smiling at me. I stared at him, tears rushing down my face.

"I-"

"Well now that that's settled...."

I tuned out, staring at my hands on the table. When I noticed the boys get up, I quickly stood and left the room. I sat in the back, silently crying the entire ride home.