Chapter Thirteen

When the boys got home from their dates they knew right away that something was up. They heard Liam singing in the living room and Niall's strums on the guitar. They, as quietly as they could, walked towards the living room and looked through the partially opened door. They saw Niall standing over Liam, who was lying on the floor smiling ear to ear. Niall was playing Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes, with Liam belting out the chorus, then suddenly Niall starting belting the rap part with Liam. Niall fell to the floor, and the guitar fell onto Liam's stomach, which cut off all sound. After a moment they both started laughing like crazy.

Harry looked over to Zayn and saw him video taping the entire thing, he smiled and looked back at the adorable scene infront of them. After a few more minutes of stalking their best friends, they decided to let them be and order some pizza. While they were waiting Zayn went into his room to call Perrie.

Louis and Harry, who had been horny all day, went into their room, and I bet you can guess what they did. It got so bad that Zayn had to bang on the wall so he could hear Perrie. Eventually he just gave up and went into Liam's room, and rolled his eyes to see him and Niall going at it. He slammed the door and smirked when they was suddenly silent with fear that they had been caught.

A bit later Zayn answered the door to the pizza delivery man and gave him his tip before taking the boxes from his hands. After he walked away he slammed the door with his foot. He grabbed two 2 liter cokes and four glasses and walked up the stairs. He first went to Larry's room and placed a box of pizza by there door, along with a coke and two glasses, and did the same for Niam. Before walking down the stairs, he knocked on both of the doors.

When he went back up, he found three pounds in front of Larry's room which he picked up after rolling his eyes. Then he found a small thank you note infront of Niam's room along with seventeen pounds. He chuckled and walked into his room, balancing the coke glass on top of the pizza box. He shut his door with his foot and ate the food on his bed and was finally able to have a proper conversation with Perrie.