Government

Current government, enstated mid 2014, is a stratocracy. Stratocracy is a form of military government in which the state and the military are traditionally or constitutionally the same entity, and government positions are always occupied by commissioned officers and military leaders. Citizens with mandatory or voluntary military service, or who have been honorably discharged, have the right to elect or govern certain sectors of the government. The military's political power is supported by law, the constitution, and the society.

Chapter 1 - Branches

The Draken government has a military leader on top with four branches underneath. These four consist of the Bureaucratic, Trial, Financial, and Military branches. Each branch is crucial to the stability of the country.

Chapter 2 - Bureaucratic Branch

The Bureaucratic Branch has all of the offices, bureaus and departments of the Drakeland government. Bureaucracy is a body of non-elective government officials and is an administrative policy-making group. These departments are as follows:

National Department of Investigation (NDI)
--This department is a national scale investigation bureau for national crimes.

Bureau of Information (BI)
--This is where all information is stored for future reference.

Department of Energy and Natural Resources (DENR)
--This is a scientific department where all ecological and zoning laws and regulations are created and developed.

National Defense Agency (NDA)
--The department where all of the military directing and sorting occurs.

Department of Economics (DE)
--This is where the monetary policies and regulations are created.

Department of Municipality (DM)
--This department directs the civil development laws and regulations.
The subdepartments are:

Department of Education (DED)
Commercial Development Agency (CDA)
Transportation Agency (TA)
Department of Urban and Rural Development (DURD)
Department of Labour (DL)

Chapter 3 - Trial Branch

The Trial Branch is the law enforcing part of the government where cases are tried for a verdict. It starts with the Municipal Trial, this is where all small cases are tried and settled. It has only one Tryer. A Tryer is a person of athority that hears the case, goes through and reads ALL of the data and determines the verdict with a set of six elected people from the public. These people are elected by 5 officials that are elected by the Board of Justice. These officails are elected by the public every 3 years and can only serve 2 terms of 3 years. The next trial upward in athority is the Trial of Appeal. This trial opens cases that have been previously closed by the Municipal Trial, but only if they are voted by the Board of Justice, by majority only, if the case is requested by the served party in writing. Another subbranch is ths Political Trial. This trial is for political leaders that commit crimes. This serves for two steps in the process. Has 3 tryers. The highest and most important trial is the Superior Trial. For national cases and has 7 tryers.

Chapter 4 - Financial Branch

The central bank plays a role in the government. It creates and distributes the currency of the nation. The central bank is in charge of creating laws concerning finance