~15~

It was the last period of the day. The teacher announced that there was no work for the day, so she gave us a free period. I took this period to go down in the private art room.

I took the key for the room and unlocked the door and went in, closing and locking the door behind me. I placed my stuff down by the door. I sat down on the floor, by the painting I did yesterday, taking out pieces of paper of my pocket.

Notes.

Eric's notes.

He said we'll be able to meet today at the park. Lets just hope it doesn't go really awkward and weird.

And to be quite honest, I think I might've fell for a guy, whom I don't even know. But weirdly, his small teasing notes made me feel better when my days are going horrible.

I placed the notes in my pocket as I stood up and carefully took the painting on the wall and placed it with my other huge paintings

I got a clean piece of paper, like the other one, and taped the corners to the wall. I got some dark and a few light color paint and started painting

~*~*~

Almost 40 minutes into the period and I am almost done with the painting.

A boy sitting on a bench, in the rain.

Even though the boy isn't done, it expressed how I felt. I felt alone. Very alone. With my shit parents, abusing me verbally and physically, made me go into depression. Ever since then, my life has become crap, and I just want to end...

The bell has snapped me back into my senses. I felt warm liquid running down my cheeks.

I'm crying. Just remembering all those nasty times, makes me wanna curl up and cry my eyes out..

I quickly wiped my tears away as I put all the paint away. I got my stuff as I walked out the room, Locking the door and leaving to my locker.

I got my personal belongings and walked out the building with my head hanging low.

~*~*~*~

I got to the park near the school, where I was supposed to meet Eric, but there wasn't anyone here... yet.

I decided to sit by the small lake, in the middle of the park and took out my sketchbook and started doodling while waiting.

~*~*~*~

"Wow, you draw really nice Jacky!" I jumped, startled by the voice behind me. I looked behind,

"H-How long have you been there..?"

"Oh you know, like 5 minute or so.." He had a smirk on his face.

Ok, Let me describe what he, Eric, looks like. He has short messy brown hair, hazel eyes, grey hoodie and black ripped jeans and black boots.

"C'mon Jacky! I want to take you out and maybe tell you a bit about myself!" He said excitedly. He took my wrist and dragged me with him to where ever he's gonna take me..