~*Epilogue*~

~*Eric's POV~*

I quickly rushed out bed and put proper clothes on. I ran downstairs tripping on the last step somehow but my father quickly cought me.

"Woah, Woah and where are you going in such a hurry?" He asks confused. I pushed him away and regained my balance. "Sorry. I have to do something important. And I mean really important." And with that, I continued to run, straight out the door.

I ran to the direction of his house. Which was like...10 blocks away?'

"Goddamnit I'm not gonna make in time" I sped up my pace. Millions of questions running through my mind.

'What has happened to him?'

'Why are they beating him up so badly?!'

'Is he trying to commit suicide?!'

'IS HE?!'

(Don't tell me bye, bye)

And many more...

Please tell me why is he doing this...! I felt tears streaming down my face as ran, making my vision burry.

(You make me cry, cry)

Once into the busy street on the way, I bumped into many people and fell. Many were concerned and tried to help me, but I had to quickly get up and apologize before continuing to run. Honestly, I felt bad. They're such nice people and I probably made myself looking rude because I ran off.

But still. I have to stop him, goddmanit..! I finally have someone who loves me for me, then he want to leave this god damn earth?!

What is this? Bad luck? What have I have I done to deserve this. Finding someone so incredible in everyway, and that loves me only to find them probably dead or bleeding to death in the end.

All I just wanted was someone to love me. And not think of me of me like a creep and run away.

(Love is a lie, lie..)

Come on I can do it. Hell, I could've already been late. My legs are tired. But I need a few more houses...

Once I arrived, which wasn't too long ago. I banged on the door as hard I could.

'Please be alright'

'Please be alright'

'Please be alright and not dead'

I pleaded in my mind as I continued to bang the door.

A minute later, the door finally opened. His dad stood in the doorway with an extension cord folded in his hands. I looked at him with horror in my face.

"What is it-" I pushed passed him, cutting him in mid sentence. Kinda fearing him at the moment.

As tired as I was, I had to run up the stairs. But I did anyways because I had to stop him.

When reaching his room, the door was locked.

"JACKSON OPEN THE DOOR" I pleaded while hitting the door.

"NO!" I heard him yell from the other side. I growled. Of course he'll say no.

I started hitting the door with my whole body, with all my might. I heard his parents yell from downstairs

"Break anything and you'll pay!" His father shouted.

"I don't give two shits you.." I started hitting the door harder.

"Boy, get out of our house. You have no rights to be here" The mother shouted, possibly midway in the staircase.

"You fucking.."

Bang!

"Abusive..."

Bang! Crack...

"Assholes...!" I started hitting the door with much more force than before. And hearing cracking sounds gave me some hope, telling that I will break down this door. Even if my whole body will be sore after this.

"Eric its no use!! Just leave me alone! I'm done dealing with shit this fucking world throws at me!" Jackson yelled angrily.

"Come...ON" I hit the door and made a huge hole in it and ended up inside his room.

Jackson looked terrified when I fell in. I slowly stood up, aching pain and tiredness filled my body.

Everywhere you saw was blood, mess of clothes and broken objects, and a small box laid in the middle of the room, next to Jackson, who had huge deep cuts and bruises all over him

"Please don't!" I pleaded like my life depended on it. He looked at me and started crying.

"I'm sorry Eric.. I cant anymore..." He raised a gun to the side of his head "Goodbye Eric.. I'll always love you.."

"NOO!"

(Don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me bye, bye...)

A single shot was heard.