The guild of fairies

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU, ICE PRINCESS!!" Shouted Natsu as he ran through the guild.
"Bring it on" Gray said.
Natsu went to punch him the face, but Gray deflected it and punched him in the stomach. Gray was just about to strip when Erza grabbed them both by the ear.
"NOW LISTEN UP!" Erza yelled " PLAY NICE"
"Y-y-yes ma'am" stuttered the boys.

"NOW LISTEN UP!" Erza yelled " PLAY NICE""Y-y-yes ma'am" stuttered the boys

At the bar, Lucy sighed. The rent money was due soon and Natsu insisted on waiting awhile, yet here he was trying to beat everyone up.
"Why don't you go on a job on your own?" Mirajane had asked a week ago.
"It just wouldn't feel right" Lucy had replied.
She regretted what she said. She was more than capable of doing a job on her own, why shouldn't she? She was just about to get up when Wendy approached. She looked happy.
'At least someone is'Lucy thought.
" is something wrong Lucy?" Wendy asked.
"Not really" she replied " other than that I won't have enough rent money this month if I can't go on jobs."
"Why don't I go on a job with you? Charle is I'll so I came alone today." Wendy said.
"Sure, why not?" Lucy said
The two girls went to the request board and picked a job. A simple one that paid 1000000 jewels. They walked out. Little did they know that someone watched them...

 Little did they know that someone watched them