He returns

Lucy walked home. A tear rolled down her cheek. She could suffer pain...if it meant him being happy...the pain was worth it. She got into her house and went to bed. Natsu soon entered her house, through the window. He was about to tell her what he realised but saw her sleeping. He crawled into the bed and hugged her. He soon fell asleep.

Lucy woke up feeling warm. She opened her eyes and saw Natsu hugging her...IN BED!
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed " NATSU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" He somehow slept through her yelling. So she got up and went to make waffles. The smell of food woke Natsu up.
"Hey Luce" Natsu said
"Morning" she said. She'd given up on asking him what he's doing in her house. There was no point and it was probably something stupid.
"Lucy, I need to tell you something" he said. Lucy felt herself blush.
'Argh what am I doing....he's with Lisanna...Lucy you moron' she thought
"Ok" she said
"Luce I lo-" he said. There was a loud bang at the guild. They ran to the window to look. The guild had been blown up!

They both ran to the guild as fast as they could. Not much remained when they arrived. They found Erza stuck under rubble, Gray and Juvia trapped. After helping them, Wendy arrived. No one else was in sight apart from Happy and Charle. A black light shone in the sky. Zayn.
"I have returned." He shouted "and I have captured your friends." All their friends appeared hovering beside him. Levy, Gajeel, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman and the others.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR FRIENDS!" Natsu demanded.
"I suggest you leave while you still can" Zayn said. Black rocks, the size of two Happys, flew from the sky. Crashing into the ground. One hit Lucy in the leg and she screamed in pain.
"LUCY!!" Natsu yelled
"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Erza yelled
"What about our friends?" Gray asked
"We'll come back for them Gray" Juvia said
"I AIN'T LEAVING UNTIL I HAVE MY FRIENDS BACK!" Yelled Natsu
"Natsu....please" Lucy said. Her leg was badly bleeding. She looked up at him with a blood, dirt and tear stained face. Natsu looked at her and saw her in pain.
'Dammit!' He thought. "Alright Luce,let's go" he picked up Lucy and the group ran into the forest for safety.