Chapter 1: Hypnotizing

Yori: Now before the story starts, I suggest that you should read the description first so that you'll not get confused.

Yugi: Why am I always so weak?? Not weak but in every story I'm weaker than Yami.

Yami: Well I am the dominant one in every relationship we have... *smirks*

Yugi: I want to be dominant once!!

Yori: But Yugi, you'll feel more pleasure when you do se-

Tea: Ah ah ah!! No way are you going to finish that sentence. Anyways story time. See ya!!

-----

{Nobody's POV}

"Another boring one." Yami sighed as he threw the girl aside.

"Yami-kun~" The girl stood up and whispered seductively into Yami's ear.

"Shut up." Yami pushed the girl away as she fell on the floor. "Everybody always fall fo my charms and looks, nobody struggles to fight even a little bit. Not even the boys." Yami sighed and hypnotized the girl to sleep.

He carried the girl bridal-style and laid her down on the big and comfy couch of his. She was quite heavy for a gurl he'd say, but he nonetheless took an interest in her, at least the day before he did.

He stood up and proceeded to his bedroom where he quickly changed into his pjs. One he was done changing, he put his dirty clothes down on a basket and laid down on his king-sized bed.

"I'm bored." He mumbled to himself as he grabbed his phone that was laying on the nightstand next to the bed.

He looked over a list of students that goes to his school and scrolled down when he saw an 'X' mark. He always puts down an 'X' mark on each of their names when he had already gotten bored of them.

Yami sighed, scrolling down even more when he only saw more 'X' marks. He had almost made all the students in his high school his puppet. He can easily make them again if only he wasn't bored out by them.

"Hmm?" He looked at a certain name that perked his interest.

List

Tea Gardener

Yugi Mutou

Joey Wheeler [X]

Tristan Taylor [X]

Bakura Sennen [X]

[I would like to tell you guys this first before you mistook it but no, he didn't try to date Bakura or anything like that. The 'X' marks could mean he got bored of them, their his family/relatives and he totally wouldn't date them, he didn't even get interested in them in the first place, so he thought they were boring as well even though he didn't make them puppets. Joey & Tristan is an example of choice 3.]

"Tea huh...?" Yami clicked the name and her profile showed up.

Profile

Name: Tea Gardener

Age: 17

Birthday: 12 June [I don't know if she had an actual birthday, so I'm gonna make them up for Yugi and his friends.]