Chapter 3: What Could Happen In A Day

{Nobody's POV}

"W-what is this about, Yug'?" Joey asked as he gulped.

"Uhm... It's a long story." Yugi sighed.

Yami smirked and everyone except Yugi glared at him, "It's simple really. He's my new pet."

"What do you mean by this Yami-kins?! I thought you loved me?!" Tea tried to free herself out of Joey and Tristan's grasp.

"I didn't say I loved you. I only said that I was interested in you. That doesn't mean that I can't stop being interested does it?" Yami smirked.

"Well at least I know that I am MORE beautiful than Yugi'll ever be! He's a midget! Just look at him! So pitiful!" Tea mocked harshly at her so called friend.

Yami's smirk dropped to a frown. He walked up to Tea and punched her in the stomach. The pain was overflowing and she coughed out blood that landed on the floor.

"Never talk about Yugi like that again. He's much more charming and beautifiul than you." Yami glared, Yugi a few inches away.

Yugi blushed and scooted away behind the lockers as he peeked at the scene.

"Anyways, it's already time for class so I might as well be on my way." Yami walked towards Yugi and carried him over his shoulders before walking away to their class.

Yami and Yugi had 5 classes together. They had History, English, Science, Social Studies and of course Lunch together.

"Yami put me down!" Yugi squirmed in Yami's hold as his friends were out of eyesight.

"Oh? You've learned to talk back now, huh?" Yami grinned evily, "Looks like I have to punish you later." Yami put his hand up in front of his face and seductively and sexily licked his fingers, one by one, coating them with his saliva.

Yugi flushed at the thought and looked away, stopping his squirming.

"A-anyways, just put me down outside of class... It's embarassing." Yugi whispered the last part softly so that Yami wouldn't hear it, but sadly he did.

"Oh? Then I'll make sure to bring you to class like this everyday." Yami chuckled.

Yugi blushed an even deeper crimson and whispered, "Y-you really like to torture me, don't you..."Though it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes I do Yugi. Yes I do." Yugi pouted and decided to stop his squirming, knowing full well that it would do nothing but bring him more punishment.

-----

"Yugi, how can you not understand this simple equation?" Yami sighed as he tried to teach Yugi.

"Well I'm sorry but a certain someone had to kidnap me, which made me lose my time to study." Yugi bluntly replied.

"I said that I'd teach you didn't I?" Yami groaned. "I'm teaching you right now!"

"Well it's not very effective..." Yugi narrowed his eyes and stared at Yami.

"That's it! I had enough of this!" Yami growled and swept Yugi off his feet, bringing him towards his bedroom.

"I'd rather be giving you punishments rather than having to teach you Math." Yami cooed.

Yugi blushed and avoided looking at Yami.

"Well you're gonna enjoy it too, so there's no problem either way." Yami threw Yugi on the bed before locking the door.