Chapter 1: It has began!

In the guild hall, Natsu and Gray were having a conversation, drinking.

"Hey, um... Natsu, I think I like Lucy." said Gray looking out of the window blushing making sure Natsu couldn't see him.

Natsu stays quiet staring at Gray in surprise. Gray starts to relax and puts his two hands behind his head. He takes a deep breath.

"I'm going to confess to her." Gray turns his head to Natsu and smiles. It was a type of smile that Natsu would do sometimes.

 "No!" Shouted Natsu putting his hands on top of the table and standing. "What about Juvia, don't you know how much she loves you?!"

Gray stands up( because he hates the thought of Natsu looking like he has a greater level of status than him).

"What's your problem, I told you that I like Lucy, what do you like her?" Gray protested. Natsu looks down, he tries to calm down his anger.

"No, it's not like that, I-I..." The whole guild goes quiet. "I don't know why but I hate the thought of you and Lucy," Natsu says it quietly so only Gray could hear him. "Argh, I don't know what I'm feeling right now!"

Natsu walks out of the guild hall leaving speechless Gray with a freeze frame of surprise. Gray drops sitting on the bench.

'What have I done?' thought Gray.

A week has passed and Natsu hasn't been to the guild at all. Gray had been thinking about Natsu and what he could do. Gray finally decided to visit Natsu.

Gray stood outside of Natsu. He was wondering whether it was the right time to talk to Natsu at the moment. He firmly knocked at the door, hearing no reply he decided to break it down with Lucy signature kick. ( man style).

He then scanned the room, looking for a pink headed dragon. He spotted Natsu lying in his bed. It seemed like Natsu was having a nightmare, considering how he kept tossing and turning. Gray was surprised that Natsu hadn't woken by his rude entry.

Sorry about the shortness of this chapter. (0///0)