Chapter Three

A/N: bold is for when they are talking from now on. Italic is for mind link: mind link hasn't showed up yet but it will. Underline is for PoVs.
____<_>____>_____>___
           Auden's PoV

      Jae keeps on asking me why I have stopped coming over to watch him. I can't tell him the truth so I keep making excuses. I know he's old enough to be with me but I still feel like he doesn't want me like that. He most likely sees me as his father figure because his dad is never here for him and I'm the one that helps him feel better after a break up. He never does tell me whether or not he's dating a girl or a guy, he only says 'they'. I really hope it's a guy but at the same time I don't because that would mean I could have a chance with him. That does nothing to help my case.

      Jae is finally home from school. He doesn't know I'm here because his dad was home but he got a call a few hours ago saying he was needed in Quebec so had left. He called be on his way to the airport telling me to go to his house and be there with Jaelynn when he gets home. Jae hasn't been calling me like he's supposed to be but I've been keeping an eye on him because his father will text me and ask me how he's doing so I'll sneak in after he goes to sleep and see how he's doing. His dad didn't tell me that I had to stay with him the whole time so I never stay long.

      I was so deep in thought that I didn't here Jae come in till he asked me why I was here.