Adrift

Conan Johnson was aboard the space shuttle Drifter taking his shower. "Man, I can't believe back then on earth people used to shower every day." Conan said quietly to himself. After it was done, he got into his clothes, and thought "Well, I still can't believe that those fancy rich no good people get to live on Mars! Mars! And here I am stuck on Earth's only moon gathering data! Man, I wish that would all change." Suddenly, an alarm blared and resonated throughout the Drifter. "Huh, what's the matter?" Conan asked his Partner Cody Brukowski. "Hmm, seems to be a problem in the cargo... Let's go check on it." "Ok."
When they reached the cargo, Conan saw it was no big deal, just a minor defect. As he returned from fixing it with Cody he heard a thumping noise. "Hmm, what was that I wonder?" Conan thought. Suddenly he heard a loud buzzing noise on the control panel. He took a look and something was odd. He and Cody and two other crew members. But there was a fifth life source aboard the spacecraft."What the heck? I thought it was just us four Cody!" "Yeah it is. Wait, lemme take a look... Wait... Oh no." "What is it?!" "There's this intergalactic tale of a being called the phantom, who can board spacecraft." "He usually kills all of the crew... Ah that's just a bunch of-" *THUMP* Conan and Cody
Heard a noise in the hallway. "WHAT!?" Yelled Conan. There in the middle of the hallway was a crew member, Bill Beanman, but he was... laying on the ground? "Oh god, not bill!" Cody yelled. Bill and Cody were close friends and have been since as long as they could remember. Cody rushed over. "I can't find any signs of a wound..... What's going on?!" A deep voice answered his question "The phantom." "AGGGGGGGH!"  "HA LOSERS!"  Yelled Captain John Marks, the pilot of the Drifter. "You fell for that old story? Man you guys are so outdated. That dates back to the 35th century! You know how long ago that was?!" "R-really?" Conan felt really stupid now. "You know what? I'll keep a lookout.. Just to be sure. In the meantime, heal Bill's wounds" Conan addressed John.