Deceptions

The next day rolled in way too quick, I was still exhausted from last night. I knew the guys must have felt a lot more exhausted then I did, though.

I squirmed out of bed, completely forgetting that I was in a bunk above Angelo; I squawked like a pterodactyl as I fell and hit the floor with a thud.

"What the hell was that?" Ange asked as his head popped out of his bunk.

"Nothing." I mumbled awkwardly.

"First shelves, now bunks." Chris laughed as his head poked out.

"I think she needs supervision when she wants to take the stairs." Devin said, as his head appeared.

"Someone can carry me. I don't like stairs anyway." I shrugged.

"Lazy." Angelo mumbled quietly.

"Excuse you?"

"Love you sis!" He smiled innocently.

"Thought so."

"Shut up!" Balz growled from his bunk.

Well someone isn't a morning person.

"Yeah, I'm trying to sleep." Ricky added.

"Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist." I mumbled.

I got off of the floor and stretched before heading downstairs. I saw Josh reading a newspaper.

"Morning." I greeted him.

"Hey. We don't have to be anywhere for another three hours yet." He told me.

"Oh. I'm awake now, anyway." I shrugged and sat down. "The bus isn't moving." I noticed.

"Yeah, we arrived early, so we're parked a in a car park a couple of miles away from the venue." Josh told me.

I nodded and he went back to reading the paper. The silence was pretty awkward, since we had rarely spoke before.

"I think a couple of people from the other bands are going to get breakfast."

"Oh, OK. I'll go find them." I got up and headed off the bus, thankful I showered when I went in he bathroom last night.

I didn't have to look far since their buses were right next to us. I saw Skinny Disco riding on Whiplasher's back as he ran in circles around Needles and AvD. Soon, Lauren bounded off of the Defiled's bus.

"Morning!" She called when she saw me.

I got a mixed range of greetings from the guys. I had been lucky enough to meet Deathstars last night, and got on pretty well with Skinny and Whippy (a nickname I gave him).

"Whiiiiippyyyy!" I called as I bounded up to him and clung on so he was carrying both Skinny and I.

"I can't carry both of you!" Whippy said.

"Shut up and take us to breakfast." Skinny said.

In the end, Lauren rode on AvD's back, Skinny and I stayed on Whippy whilst Needles walked.

"Aw, Needles is lonely." I cooed.

"I have a name." He rolled his eyes but ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, but I love your stage names so its being your nick name." I said.

"Fair enough." He chuckled.

We reached a small cafe and people looked at us funny so we all walked normally instead of getting a piggy back. We sat at a booth and ordered some food. I got chips for breakfast because why the hell not. However, everyone seemed to think the same and stole half of them.