Talk to me.

Aiden's kitchen above.

Aiden~

I wake up and my baby is still asleep in my arms. I could watch her sleep all day. Not in the creepy way. She looks so peaceful, I wish she was like this all the time. She doesn't deserve to go through the pain she's feeling. I wish I could help her. My little angel. Her long blond hair is spread around her, I can't wait for her to wake up so I can see her beautiful sky blue eyes.

I'm so curious about her. Why was she abused? What happened to her? What's her favorite color, book, movie, season? There's so much that I don't know. I hope she can forgive me. What I did was so wrong. If my father says one more negative word about her, that will be the last thing he ever says.

Arianna is my Luna. For my sake and the sake of the pack, I hope she can forgive me. I need her in my life, but the way I treated her she'll probably reject me.

"Mate won't reject us. Mate can't. I won't let her." Shadow growls.

I hope she won't reject us. I need her so much. I haven't known her for long but I know I can never live without her.

I carefully get out of bed so I don't wake her. Maybe I should make her breakfast. I go down to the kitchen and find the ingredients to make pancakes and bacon. I hope she likes this. She's so thin, it's unhealthy.

***
Hey guys, it had to be a short chapter. There is a lot of flooding in my town and they are thinking about an evacuation