Awake

Arianna's outfit later in the chapter above.

Aria~

I woke up in what I believe is Aiden's room. I can smell his intoxicating sent. What am I doing here? The room is elegant but you can definitely tell a male lives here.

I look down and see the bandages on my wrists. I tried to kill myself...and I almost died...I almost escaped the pain that is my life.

My mate, the man that is supposed to love me. The man that is supposed to be my world and I his. He told me he would protect me, but all he's done is bring me from one hell into another. "Mate doesn't want us. He doesn't love us. R...reject him." Kathalina whimpered.

Tears stream down my face as I get out of the bed and go out into the hall. I can smell him downstairs in the kitchen. I go to him and see him cooking something. He turns and freezes when he sees me.

I take a deep breath. "I...I Arianna Mariposa Winter...r...re..." I fall to the floor sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm s...sorry. I...I didn't m...mean to b...be a f..failure. p...please don't hurt me."

I feel arms wrap around me and bring me to a strong chest. Aiden's sent surrounds me. I'm lifted onto his lap and be rocks me back and fourth while rubbing my back and whispering soothing things to me.

Maybe...just maybe he won't hurt me more.

***
Okay okay, I know I haven't been here. -_-
I'm here now!!!! Thankfully I have a free day tomorrow so I can update more chapters.

-Kay