part one, your little secret.

Message from the author:
Happy reading and watch out, I put SMUT in the title for a reason

It's getting late and you have been planning this for a month now. Mark was going to a Comic-Con in Texas, so you had your plan set. Your fith date! You were so exited. The next day was Comic-Con and afterword you would take him to your surprise.

"Hey babe, wake up!" Mark shakes you awake and you slowly open your eyes. As you get out of bed you look at Mark who is wearing his titan costume from "attack on titan" and you remember it's Comic-Con day. As you don your straps and gear you look for your cape. You walk past a mirror and see your scout uniforms complete with a jacket (also attack on titan) the perfect couple costume. You both leave the hotel room wile getting strange looks from their people, but still having a big smile on your faces.

After getting plenty of complements on your costume you return home with Mark and he has a big smile on his face. "Happy 1 year (your name)" he shouts with excitement. Your mind goes on the surprise you had planned for him, but your eyes go on the long box he held in front of him along with his smile. "Awww you shouldn't have" you opened the box to see a necklace you've wanted ever since you and Mark got together. "It's so beautiful!" You yell out loud as he puts it on you. "Beautiful as always!" Mark ad stated with a grin coming from one ear to the next.

You hesitate before speaking. " I have a present for you to, babe." You reach into your pocket with a smile and bull out a blind fold. "But mine needs you to cover your eyes and get in the car." Mark gives you a strange look and let's you put the blind fold on. "There, now follow me to the truck." You say with a little giggle. After grabbing his hand and putting him in the passenger side of your truck and drove off. You begin to worry as it's a little too early, the sun is still setting so you must drive a little longer.