part five, MARK?!?

Authors note:
Hey guys having fun reading? Hope so! Now to solve the mystery of where Mark went.

"Mark?!?" You yell out of fear. "Mark?" You got off the truck and looked everywhere in the field. After about 30 minuets of frantic looking you stop by the truck to take a breather. Where could he have gone? You found the food pack in the truck that you kept in case and took a granola bar out and ate it.

After finishing the granola bar and drinking a water bottle, you here a faint low rumbling. You shrug it off untill five minuets later when it got louder. You went on the other side of the truck. The low rumbling was Mark snoring. Thank god you found him! A sigh of relief swept across your face and you layed next to him. You kissed him and he woke up. "Morning sleeping beauty!" You say to make fun of him. He laughed and spokes. "What happened, went we on the truck? How did we get down here?" You thought to yourself, if he doesn't remember that means he fell off the truck. You looked down at his feet. "Mark?! Your ankles!" He looked down and sees his out of place ankles and moans in pain. "Ah, ow. Well at least we know I'm a sleep walker now right? Hehe." You helped Mark onto his feet with his arms over your shoulders. Then sat in the car.

"Thank you for such an amazing night, (your name). I never thought I would see so many stars!" Mark said blushing. "Well," you say in reply. "It is Texas, there isn't many buildings to block the stars." You smile and he looked at you still blushing. "I wasn't talking about the sky." He smiles back at you and then leans in for a kiss. You kiss him back then drive you both home.