Intro

Harry had a problem.

He had a fascination with little boys.

He came to terms with it the day after his 19th birthday, his girlfriend at the time just wasn't doing it for him. His sexuality was absolutely a mess. He tried gay porn but still, he felt unsatisfied.

He was masturbating one day while in front of his bedroom window when it happened. The neighbors son came running out in swimming trunks to play in the pool in their backyard.

The boy was young, around 15 maybe. But the way he was splashing around in the water had Harry mesmerized. Without realizing how be close he'd gotten, he came hard with a sudden jolt.

He began watching the younger boy all the time, obsessed. He realized what he had been missing. He began collecting things he'd stolen from his house. His toys, his old homework, personal possesions.

Harry grew older, so did the boy, and eventually the boy moved away.

Harry's love for young boys grew with each passing day. But with the neighbor boy gone, what was he going to do about his desires? 

After years of his urges, he started his plan. He would hang around the middle schools in his area, scope out his preferred treat. 

Then he strikes. 

Harry Styles, The Snatcher.