Chapter 7: The Bond

[A/N] ATTENTION!

I am changing the name of this book to: ‘OUR GREEN EYES’ on the 01/03/12.

Also, this is an UPDATE to my previous chapter 7, hope you like it! If you do, then: VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!

But make sure to comment; I worked really hard on updating all of these chapters and I'm really emotional about my stuff so please comment and let me know what you think  [A/N]

~*~

It had to be true.

It all added up: when I was in the forest with the wolf, I always felt that same electrical current run through my body, the same way how I felt when I was with Tyrone; the wolf had the same emerald green eyes that Tyrone had, they made me get lost in them the same way as well. The day after I was attacked by that guy and the wolf rescued me, the first thing Tyrone asked me that day was if I was okay, why would he randomly ask that? It had to be true, it all added up...

But if it was true, why was I not freaking out? Why was I not scared of being alone in a car with him while he’s taking me god knows where?

As soon as I mentioned the last word, I felt his strong hands lock around my wrist. I felt my breath catch in my throat. When he touched me this time, it was different, it wasn’t like when the current would race through my veins; it was more like the tingles I felt lifted me up into the air and was cradling like a baby.

Then I remembered the first dream I had after Tyrone left on Saturday night: the guy said ‘The connection has been made’. Did he mean a connection between Tyrone and me?

 Even though we were in the heat of the moment and I had just accused him of being a magical creature thingy, I still closed my eyes to devour the sensations my entire body was feeling. I felt him gently tug on my hands as if he was guiding me somewhere. Where ever we were going, it wouldn’t change the fact that I thought he was a wolf – no I knew he was a wolf, there was no mistaking it. I felt myself being gently lifted and then placed onto a seat. When I opened my eyes, I was in a car with heated leather seats. Tyrone’s car. I knew that the red Ferrari was his even though I had never seen him in it or around it. But every time it was only hi and me there, it was only ever my car and his.

I looked at my surroundings, was this guy rich? His car was magnificent, I knew I admired it from the outside but from the inside it was even better. From the inside; it was so… Tyrone. I took a deep breath in and let my mind wonder, it smelt of him; Lynx. I wish I could just bottle this scent up… well I can but it wouldn’t be the same… it wouldn’t be Tyrone.

Oh god I'm so happy he can't hear what I'm thinking.

It took a while for my mind to adjust back to the scenery around me. I was in a small space… with Tyrone. Take deep breaths and try and control your actions Tae!

 I heard a familiar roar of an engine which later on descended into a light purr. Where was he taking me? We sat in the car, the atmosphere was tense, I could sense that Tyrone was tensed up beside me, but how was I able to sense that, I had no physical contact with him.

That’s strange.

 I felt the urge to hold out my hand and touch him; I wanted to feel the pulse of the electricity race through my body. It was my guilty pleasure. At this thought, I saw him shift uncomfortably in his seat, had he heard me? Impossible. But yet again, he might be a wolf, you know what they say: believe in the unbelievable. I closed my eyes and realisation dawned on me: Was Tyrone Devon a wolf?

~ Tyrone’s P.O.V ~

She was here. I could smell her delicious radiance from a mile off if I had to.