Chapter 16: Falling Unconditionally

A picture of Tyrone on the side, I must say, I had NO idea who to cast as Tyrone because I couldnt find any mix-raced actors! But I found a pic and I edited it so that he had green eyes then I find out that I couldnt upload it onto here *Face palm* imagine #Smh.

~~~~~~~

[Tyrone’s P.O.V]

I can't believe she found out. Just like how I can't believe that she actually forgave me…

My fling with Alex happened a while before I met Tae. I guess I was just your regular teen back then – you know whilst being a werewolf of course – but yeah I was drinking, partying and sleeping around. I saw Alex, took a liking to her, and one thing led to another and yeah, we had a fling. But as much as I tried, I never felt anything for her. Revine – he was my pack leader – he told us that we can never feel strong emotions for anyone but our mate, I guess that’s why I never felt anything for Alex, I tried to though, I didn’t want to hurt her, but after a while, what we had just faded away, it felt like we never had anything in the first place.

But  I think one of the greatest feeling I've ever experienced, is the one I'm seeing right now, watching Tae walk into her house and knowing that she’s forgiven me, knowing that we can put this behind us and just carry on like normal.

Yeah, I wish.

I drove home thinking of ways to just try to make us have a normal relationship, thinking of ways that I can just leave her knowing she’ll be safe – and turning her into a werewolf would be way out of the question.

I walked up the stairs to my home and had my mind set on just going to lie down to wrap myself in my thoughts.

“So, how is she taking the whole werewolf thing then?” my mum was instantly by my side. I know I should be used to it by now, after 17 years, but she needs to stop doing that!

“I don’t know if I got lucky or something but she’s taking it pretty great, she believes it and she even wants to know more” I explained, I know I was smiling like a fool by now.

“Really, tell me more,” she urged, dragging me to the living room. Our house was simple but it was quite nice. It was colour coded, the colour scheme for each room would always be black and something; the living room was black and white, the kitchen was black and green, the bathroom was black and baby blue, and so on. Our house was quite big, I remember when there was a lot of people in here at all times…

My mother led me over to the startling white fabric sofa and literally pushed me on to it.

“So tell me all about her,” my mum bought her knees up to her chin and hugged them, she looked like a little girl again – she was quite young though.

“Well the reason why she believed me so well and why she was fascinated with me was because she reads a lot of SyFi and fantasy books and movies,” I explained to her.

“I remember when you were younger and you wanted to be wolverine…” I can't believe she just bought that up, she’s never going to let that go!

“Okay mum that’s totally not fair! What would you expect a 10 year old to think when you tell him he’s a werewolf! And you know how much I loved wolverine he was like my idol – why are you laughing!?” my mum had clamped her hands over her mouth and was practically drowning in her laughter.

“You should’ve seen yourself! Every time your hands hurt you thought you were going to grow metal claws out of them!”

“I was 10! Let it go!” I laughed. I loved seeing my mum laugh, she laughed sometimes but it's only moments like this when it's a genuine laugh.