Hanging out and Helping out

Disclaimer: nope STILL don't own

Chapter 5
Bella

Its been a week since Peter has told Jasper. I was wondering how Peter and Jasper know each other. I was wondering why I feel a pull to Jasper when he's not around?, I was also wondering when I can meet her.
"Hey Peter when can I meet charlotte?" We were playing pool at the pool hall. I don't drink so it's fine with the owner.
"Uh I don't know maybe 4 years from now?" He smirked
"Ha if you can keep her that long. How come I never heard about the girl?" Jasper said I giggled.
Peter threw Jasper a evil look. Then glared at me."
I have you know I can keep a girl for as long as I want. Also I just didn't want to tell you because of your teasing and stuff."
I glared at him "what?" He asked "how DARE you!! A girl is not some kind of trophy, or a toy. You better treat her with respect or you answer to me!." He knew the message I was trying to give off, and knew I wanted to say more and what I was going to say without saying it, and he has the decency to look ashamed. Good.
"Sorry I didn't mean it like that baby girl." I swear I heard Jasper growl when he said baby girl. Meh.

"So you didn't tell me because of my teasing and stuff. Thanks a lot, Loveeeeeeerr boy!" I hit him but not hard just so I didn't hurt myself. "That's enough say sorry to him Jasper." I glared at him "sorry Peter." he said

"It's ok. Anyway you can meet her this week sometime, she is coming to visit you. She really wants to meet you she says she can't wait and she's always wanted a sister." Peter said smiling
"I can't wait" I practically squealed softly I am so excited!

The rest of the day went by entertainingly, before I knew it, it was night already and I was sitting on my bed with Peter on my comfy lazy boy.
"What's wrong princess?" Peter asked "I'm sorry it's just..." I trailed off "Just what? You hungry?, tired, wanting to go to a zoo?" We laughed "no what's really going on I know you want to know something you have that look" he said "what look?" I ask all innocent "that look the 'I want to ask you but don't know how to and not sure how your going to react' look. I know you well bells and I've known you for a long time, so don't even start with me so spill little girl and no stalling." I said stubbornly.
"Oh alright and I am NOT a LITTLE girl." I said hoping to change the subject. "You will always be a little girl Sis. Now stop changing the subject." He said givingme a look. "Fine. Please don't be mad! I like Jasper. I know it's to early and I don't even know him but I... I... I think. No I know I ... I... I love him. Iwaswounderingwhyifeelapulltowardshimithurtstobeawayfromhim." I say really rushed "what?!""I said" I took a deep breath "I said I was wondering why I feel a pull towards him it hurts to be away from him." I wondered "Yeah I know. I just its just ok so you like him may even love him" I gave a look" ok you do love him but can't you just go back and stay the same with no liking boys?" He asked hopeful "Can you go back and not be with charlotte?" I asked with a glare. "Ok ok I get it. Well I think you should follow your heart and make sure your happy. Aslong as your happy than nothing else matters. As for the pull I really think you should talk to Jasper about that." He said "Thanks bro. But what if he doesn't like me and doesn't feel the same thing I'm feeling and what if he is just hanging out with me because of you?" A asked panicked "don't I know for a fact that is not true and so do you did you see how he protected you from me? Of the longing look he gives you and you give him when neither are looking but you both know?!" I sigh "yes. Thanks I guess I'm just nervous about how he will react. Maybe think I'm a mad girl" I said weirdly. "mad girl? Wow Sis you've been influenced wrongly" we laugh.

The week flew by and I find myself sitting and waiting in the parking lot at the grocery store in la push. Finally.
"Sorry thank you for driving me Bella. "Sam said.
" No worries Sam anytime. How is your dad considering?" I asked "good. He's tired of sitting around tho but what can you do right?" He replied.

When I first met Sam he was in a car accident and his father was driving, I phone for ambulance and I stayed with them until they came then I went to the hospital to find Sam in the waiting area. I asked him why he was healed and not scared. He didn't tell me. So we waited and waited for some news on Joshua Uley. The doctor came out and told us he wasn't doing good that they had to do surgery. He had a lot of broken bones and bruises they are surprised that he isn't in a coma. I waited every day with Sam in the waiting room until his father was released.
He wasn't aloud to walk so they gave him a wheelchair. Sam had to get the prescription so I drove him here. "Yea- I have an idea." I said
Sam finally told me about werewolves when I seen him phase and he didn't realise I was on the porch about to ask him where the cups were because I was making coffee for when Joshua awakens.
Sam and I have become close to each other. In a Friends way. "What is your idea?" He asked "Well". I answered

When we get to the house mr Uley is up on the porch. The doc said he can walk but only a little bit so he has a walking cane he is not aloud to use unless go to the bedroom bathroom living room kitchen and that's it. I walk up there "hi Mr. Uley." "Hi Bella. Please how many times must I tell you it is Joshua, or Josh. To you." He said "Right sorry!." I said "It's ok" he replied "I have a favour to ask of you." I said "What might that be." He asked "Well I was wondering if you would go to the fire with me?" I asked "What fire?" He questioned "the one at the beach, Sam and myself are hosting." I replied. "Why would I go I'm to old to party" he said. " not a party. Please?" I begged. "If I go do I have to dress up fancy or anything?" He asked waril. "Only a dress" I say innocently. Sam is laughing his head off. Josh laughs to. "Funny." He said. "I know I was joking. Anyway just ware whatever is comfy. So will you escort me to the fire tonight?" I questioned. "alright Mss. Swan i would be honoured." He smiled. "Wow I have two dates I'm doing pretty good, Haha. See ya both tonight." I said and walked off.

Sorry didn't mean to take so long in posting. Hope 6 isn't so long to post. Thank you for reading. If you have any ideas for a story I would like to hear them. Even if it isn't a Jaspella. Thank you and hope you enjoyed the story.