Chapter 6

Disclaimer: don't own any of twilight sorry!.

Bella

Later that night I found my self in my closet.
What do I wear I hate dressing up so no dress plus it will be cold so "what do I wear". I said out loud. "Why where are you going and what are you doing?! Also what is that gross smell!" I jumped so high and almost screamed. "What the heck you scared me to death! Gosh Peter! Also what smell? I don't smell anything!." I asked "It smells like wet dog, very strong stench." He made a face and I laughed. He started sniffing and then, "It's coming from you, What have you been doing?" He asked. "I well, I, I was at la push helping my friends why?" "What are your friends werewolves? Gosh u need a shower" I paled. "What is wrong Bells?" "How did you know?" "WHAT you mean to tell me your friends with a werewolf?" He was frantic. "yes but he's harmless" he snorts "what ever what are you doing anyway?" Way to be a girl with the whatever I giggle "I am goin' on a date. Well actually two but whatever. That is what I am doing why?" I replied "Date no two Dates? What! No not happening you are Jasper's!." He said. "Who the hell are you to tell me I can and can't go mr Player I am going and you can't stop me, and I am NOT Jasper's I am my self I belong to no one but me you racist PIG!!." I was angry "I am your brother and you are Jasper's. I say you are not goin'." Wrong thing to say Brother. " I am NOT Jasper's he does NOT OWN ME! You may be my Brother but you can't tell me what to do" I feel like I'm repeating myself hum ah well "also I am old enough to make my own decisions I have been for YEARS! So don't get in my face and start ordering and Demanding me around! Because you can't bro." I spat. " oh and another thing Jasper and I are not together he never once asked me out, be his Girlfriend or anything. I also never said yes considering he never asked me anything. So therefore I am still single!" With that I turned back around and grabbed some warm clothes. With that I went to the bathroom ignoring the shocked/stunned face that was on his face!. After I put my clothes on and a little make up. Ok so it was lip stick and mascara but what ever I don't really like make up besides eyeliner lipstick and mascara. But never mascara and eyeliner together. Makes my eyes look to busy. Anyway once I was done I bolted to my truck and drove off.

20 minutes later

I pulled into the driveway and Sam opened my door. "Hi Bella you look good." He said giving me a hug "Hi Sam. Thank you and thank you." we smiled and walked into the house. Hello mr. I mean Josh how are you tonight?" I asked. "I am well thank you Bella how are you?" He said from his wheelchair. "I am also well thanks. Ready to go?!" Before I went home Sam and I decorated the beach and put a BBQ out there. "Yes thank you lets get going." He said "Oh no you don't" I said when he started wheeling towards the door. " you are not going on that wheelchair." "What and how else am I suppose to go then." It wasn't a question either. "that's easy" I grabbed his walking cane " with this. Sam and I will be on either side of you just in case." He looked hesitant but nodded and said ok nonetheless.

Once we made it he looked happy "thank you Bella I needed that" he was happy because of walking down here. I smiled. "You're welcome I thought you might like to get out and you walked the whole way without assistance. I am so proud of you I knew you could do it!." He beamed and then He looked in awe at the sight "you did a good job guys" "thanks" we said together.

We sat down and ate. We talked for a while and played cards. We played poker, we played crowns, we played golf (all card games) all in all it was a good night. Then it was really dark so we all went home I walked them home and left after saying good night, and thanking them, and them thanking me.

"I'm sorry" I heard as soon as I was in my room. I didn't jump or get scared because somewhere in my head I just knew he would be there. He's always there when we fight or not.

It's ok I am sorry to!." We hugged and talked about my night and he was happy to know they were just my friends. "I shouldn't have assumed I am sorry baby Bell." He said "It's ok Petey I love you." "Love ya to"

The next morning.

I woke up and Peter was just coming in through my window. "You know I do have a door right?" I said "Yeah but you also have nosey neighbours" He replied "true. Ok what are we doing today?!" I asked "Well you are going to get up and get dressed and everything else you do in the mornings. "Ok" I said and went on to do my morning things after getting out of the shower and change I went down stairs to see Peter just putting a plate of my favourite cinnamon French toast on the table. "Thank you Petes" "welcome Bells"